Thread: Zorro

Zorro

What a handsome fellow!! I am in love. Enjoy your special day, Zorro. You deserve it!!

Absolutely gorgeous, that's you, Zorro! I love your Kleenex trick! Congratulations on being chosen "Dog of the Day" and I wish you many more years with your family.

CONGRATULATIONS ZORRO!

Wow, what an absolutely stunning fellow you are Zorro (who says your not show material )!

Sounds like you have a very important job to do-no I'm not talking about keeping out your dog walking neighbors, but being a service dog. That is quite a responsibility & I'm sure you live up to it!
    Thanks for letting us know about the rescued collies. I'm so glad to hear that they've all found loving forever homes now.

Have a great day as our most wonderful "DOG OF THE DAY"

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Amazing!

Good Morning Zorro, what a magnificent dog you are. I love the fact that you tend to business and love people. I did know about the collies in Montana and I just read an article that the last collie had just been adopted. Good news. The photo of you is just wonderful, you are so very handsome.Congratulations dear, sweet, intelligent, handsome Zorro Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

Zorro, you are stunningly beautiful. I love how you sit there so pretty in your picture with your gorgeous coat all fluffed and combed out. It sounds like you are a very smart dog, as collies should be, and help out your furparent around the house alot.
    Congrats to Darling Zorro, Our Adorable Dog of the Day!!

Blog Entries

Zorro

Zorro -- you are, there are no words! An excellent DOTD choice. KatMa is deeply in love with you and I'm falling for you too. You are beyond the mere descriptions of "wonderful, beautiful, precious, a darling" -- there are no words that truly describe you.

Your *dogMa* is so lucky to have such a dedicated, wonderful dog to help her and we're sure all of your fur~sons realize how lucky they are to have you in their lives.

Zorro, thank you for information on the "Montana Collie rescue". Being Canadians, my KatMa, Paw-Paw and I hope Canadian Inspectors remain ever-vigilant and catch sickos who run puppy mills and try to cross the Canadian border from Alaska!! My KatMa will be writing a letter to her Member of Parliament today on this very subject.

Live long & healthy, cherished, loved & adored. All pets deserve this. Your big Z signature is etched into our hearts!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Dear, beautiful Zorro. What a magnificent dog you are, so breathtakingly beautiful, skilled, devoted and loving! Your Mom is truly blessed to have such a loyal and dedicated best friend and helper! Congratulations on achieving your CGC and being well on way to your CD! What a boy! Yes, there's something extra special and awe inspiring about each and every working/service/therapy dog. But you, dear Zorro stand paws above the rest! And thanks to your guardian for sharing the great news regarding Camp Collie! The happy update is spreading like wildfire on Pet Talk! Congratualtions to you beautfiul Zorro! You are a MOST deserving Dog of the Day honoree! May you and your person enjoy many, many more happy years of shared love and service! You're the best, Zorro!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

WooHoo! Another gorgeous Collie (Is there any other kind?)
    and a special one at that. Course, I knew you would be. You're
    a Collie. They don't come anymore special. Well, I'm gonna go
    gaze upon you're beautiful face again. Congrats on being
    Dog of the Day o'special one!

Par...

.................................................. .................................................. ..... Nothin' Butt Dogs............ Free Dog eCards

Zorro, to us, you ARE show material. It's not the papers that make the dog, you know. And you are one hero of a dog to be helping your companion with their illness. You are one great, beautiful dog and we were glad to have you as DOTD!
    P.S. everyone. Do I need to shrink down my signature a little?

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

OMG! Zorro! Your totally awesome photo and story just leaves me unusually speechless!!! I am so in love with you! Count me in as a member of your fanclub! Bless you, dearheart

I've been Boooo'd!

Zorro, I am so sorry we weren't able to congratulate you yesterday, but we did read your story and celebrate your very high honor of being Dog of the Day.

Hannah has been bugging me to put our paw prints here so you will know that she has the very same job as you (alerting to and protecting from dog walking neighbors). She was so inspired by the magnificent job you do, that she tried her best to emulate you this morning....a little louder bark, a little faster pace in covering both sides of the house and then inside to give one last bark out the front window...and that nasty neighbor and dog just haven't been seen since.

So Zorro, even though I appreciate all your other wonderful attributes, it's the magnificent way that you do your job that has impressed the the canine force in our house. (Tucker is just a trainee.)
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Zorro, I so admire you and the work you do. Keep up the good work! love Babe