View Poll Results: Would your dog eat until he/she was sick?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, my dog would stop when he/she was full.

21 63.64%
  • Yes, my dog would finish it until it was gone.

11 33.33%
  • I'm not sure what my dog would do, it has never happened.

3 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How much would your dog eat?

Drake would only eat until he is full. He has often left food in his bowl and won't try and get into things on the counter if he has eaten.

If you had asked 2 years ago, my answer would have been until he was sick! Silly puppies!

Tikeya and oscar eat till they are full lol. they always have food availible
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

If it was kibble, it depends on what kind. He'll eat ALL kibbles n bits in sight...along with Wellness and nutro. He won't touch Eukanuba and Iams. But, I don't feed him kibble...so if he got into his usual food, which are raw foods, he'd eat all of the raw meat (if there was no veggies mixed). If there were veggies in the meat..he won't touch it unless he was desperate lol. If it was bones, he'd eat every single bone in sight.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Max always eats until he's full. He'll eat no more then 3 scoops of food & he wouldn't eat the bag of dog food only because its 3 feet from his dish on the floor, he could care less where the bag sits.

Both...My labbie x's, Rose and Miss Brown would eat til they popped. Checotah, the shepherd husky princess, is more picky and would eat only til she's full or distracted by something more interesting than food.
    Joan

my little 'hound' baby would eat everything AND STILL have room for more!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Kari (me), Kiera (B&T Coonhound), Jesse (cocker), Jada (Ball Python), Derek (Betta)

Add Glitter to your Photos

~Kari~

Originally posted by primabella
    If it was regular dog food, then Mick would stop when he was full. If it was some kind of his treats or even like carrots or apples, he wouldn't stop.
    Same here. Regular dog food, they would stop when there full. Treats, meat, cheese, etc...they would eat, and eat, and eat, and eat, and eat...etc....