Thread: Bella

Bella

What a lovely profile! She looks like she was posing for you. She is quite pretty.

The effect pets can have on our lives is truly amazing, and I'm glad that you and Bella found each other. It sounds like you were made for one another.

I have an eight-year-old daughter, and I work hard to teach her that beauty has little to do with the way someone looks. It's a hard lesson to enforce because of the conflicting opinion that screams at you from every angle, but this is a perfect example.

Best wishes to you and Bella and congratulations on being a worthy and special Pet of the Day!
    A catless writer is almost inconceivable. It's a perverse taste, really, since it would be easier to write with a herd of buffalo in the room than even one cat. --Barbara Holland

Bella
    What a precious girl you are! I'm so glad you and your human found each other! I have a new respect for rats since joining Pet Talk myself. I have never met one up close and personal but the love I have seen that people have for their rats, taught me they must be very special, indeed! Congratulations, sweetie, for being our very deserving Pet of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful Bella, you obviously were "meant to be" with your human. What a lovely story of love and devotion!!!

I think you are beautiful and those who say they despise you, obviously haven't gotten to know you at all!!! Closed minds are just terrible!!! I'm sorry you've had to deal with such ignorance! We know that you are the BEST!!!!!!

Congratulations to you, sweet Bella, on being the Pet of the Day!!!

i have a grey/blue hooded rat named bella as well and she has also brought so much joy to my life. unfortunately she's not even allowed at home so she's staying with a friend for the summer, so i can understand your frustrations. your bella is a beautiful rat! props to her!!

Oh, Bella! How fitting a name for one so beautiful, not only on the outside, but on the inside as well! You truly are the love of your human's life. Bless you dear girl for bringing her such comfort and joy I'm so sorry your extended family has not yet learned to extend their hearts to one so deserving. Be patient, pretty one. Perhaps with time they'll come to know what a very special creature you are and if not, well, their great loss! You are so deserving of the title Pet of the Day. Of course we know you are that and SO much more! Congratulations to the beautiful Bella, Pet of a Lifetime! Lots of special hugs and gentle kisses to you sweetheart. Wear your crown proudly

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You are very beautiful Bella! How wonderful you have such a loving friend. Growing up is sometimes so hard, young folks can be so mean, how totally awesome you have a little friend to accompany you on your journey... things will definitely get better, just ask Bella!! Congrats for being Our Adoooorable Pet of the Day!

Bella, how wonderful that you and your guardian are soul mates but unfortunate that others will not even give you the deserved opportunity to show them how fantastic you are. It is their loss, and may you thoroughly enjoy basking in the limelight of your special day, darling girl.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

My cat gave me some amazing support in some very rough times. Thank you for sharing the story of you and Bella. All of us who have been so personally touched by the love of animals should share our stories so other people will learn to have respect for the power of an animals love. Good girl, Bella!

beautiful bella! congratulations to the potd!!!