Thread: To Pam

To Pam

Pam, I just wanted to let you know that "Bella" is dog of the week on "For the Love of Dogs". If you have little time and I know how busy you are, stop in a take a peek. http://communities.msn.com/fortheloveofdogs
    Jackie

Yay, Bella!!! Congratulations!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Hannah stopped by there tonight just to check out her Bella. It was kind of quiet. Guess they were all out partying.

Thank you for that Jackie! Yes, I have been out of town away from the computer for a couple of days but of course had to visit Pet Talk as soon as I got home. I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year (one hour away here on the East Coast). Rachel, are you still awake?? HA!

She's such a beautiful girl, Pam. Congratulations!!!

Rachel, I'm LOL at 10:49 I was snoozing, but at midnight got woke up by the gunfire. Does anyone else have that happen? At midnight it's like the ole West, people come out at midnight and shoot their guns. It scares me to death, the police try to stop it but can't be everywhere in the city at the same time. Anyway, I'm still here to wish everybody a HAPPY NEW YEAR.
    Jackie

Jackie I just had to ask Rachel that question after her post below on a different topic with the little animation!
    http://petoftheday.com/cgibin/ultima...&f=21&t=000417

I too dozed off for about an hour in the early evening and then woke up to watch the ball drop. What a barrel of fun I am!

About five years ago a neighbor had a bullet piece her bedroom wall and land across the room by the bathroom door. The police feel it was fired by someone celebrating about 1/2 mile away or so at a bar. My next door neighbor always fired at gun at midnight. Fortunately he moved away a couple of years ago and now lives in Florida!

Yea Bella! Wooo, wooo!!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jackie,
    Sounds like my neighborhood on New Years..
    Thank goodness the weather was very cold
    last night and the gunfire didn't last too
    long (10 mins max).Can't for the life of
    me imagine what thrill somebody can get by
    acting so crazy.On the 4th of July the
    fireworks around here rival the offical
    city business sponsered display downtown.
    LOL. In july it's worse because the locals
    are shooting off sky rockets,etc, for 2 weeks
    before the 4th and 3-4 weeks after...

[ January 01, 2002: Message edited by: lizbud ]
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Pam, I managed to stay up until 11:00 pm at which time I watched the New Year come in on TV for all you East Coasters. I thought of you all and said a mental "Happy New Year" to each of you. At 11:15 pm I turned the light out. I thought some local celebrants would wake us up at midnight and my husband and I could exchange our usual New Years kiss, but we slept right through.

Hee, hee....some of us youngsters are still able to make it to 2am!!!! I'm sure when I get to your age, I'll turn out the light before the ball falls!!! NO KISS????? THAT'S SAD!

We only lit off a few fireworks and then turned on the car alarm! It was too cold to stay outdoors. Other neighbors had the BIG fireworks and some with just banging pots with spoons!! (I also took a nap before midnight so I could enjoy the new year-ha!)

Bella is beautiful!!

[ January 02, 2002: Message edited by: Sudilar ]
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)