Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: If you could meet just one PET on here....

Originally posted by petlover
    I would LOVE to meet both of Binka Nugget's kids. The more shelties the merrier!
    Both of my boys are flattered

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Originally posted by Samantha Puppy
    Samantha and I would love to meet:

Moose
    Daisy
    Malone
    Angus

and stacwase's Kate kitty.
    Thank You! Daisy is flattered!

Oh duh!I can't believe I forgot! And I would also like to meet Daisy and Molly. They are so sweet!

Kai and Kaedyn are so *Collie* like in pics and they are just precious. I love them, can I have them? " Just Kidding!" ( I know that you would never give your precious sweethearts.)

Mickey is very funny and and from the looks of him is a very sweet dog. Again he is a sheltie so that puts extra points for him. He looks like a very sheepy dog and looks like he would be great at agility just as Kai and Kaedyn would be awsome at herding sheep and doing agility.

All of Shelteez's dogs are wonderful as well. ( Forgot all of the names ) AGAIN shelties. They obviously love the snow, and have a love toward playing in it. Unlike some shelties they can be around snow and experience the magic of having snow glistening of of their beatiful long coats. LUCKY! LUCKY! LUCKY!

Also, I like Daisy because I also love Goldens. They have such face expression, and such a way to tell you that you love you. Every dog can do that, but let me just say that goldens have their speacial way. They get very depressed at times and have a way to just melt you so that they can get what they want. Goldens will definately put a smile on your face, and they will never fail.Daisy shows that to me everytime I see her sweet face.

I chose Molly because she is a Lassie Doggie and has a great since of humor. Molly barks a lot and likes to wrestle. It is very cute though since she has that look of " Anything you can do, I can do better." and I LOVE that competitive attitude. Molly definately has what it takes to be in the showring. She is very faithful and will love her owner til the end.

Hallie says that since Mickey is taken ( heartbroken ) She will move on to Kai and Kaedyn. She was very happy when she got that sloppy kiss forwarded to her from Mickey. Now she just wants to meet Binka_Nugget's BOYS!!!

Kai and Kaedyn are so *Collie* like in pics and they are just precious. I love them, can I have them? " Just Kidding!" ( I know that you would never give your precious sweethearts.)
    lol Never! they're mine! LOL

Aww..hallie, I bet my boys are gonna start fighting over you sweetie!

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Oh duh!I can't believe I forgot! And I would also like to meet Daisy and Molly. They are so sweet!
    Also, I like Daisy because I also love Goldens. They have such face expression, and such a way to tell you that you love you. Every dog can do that, but let me just say that goldens have their speacial way. They get very depressed at times and have a way to just melt you so that they can get what they want. Goldens will definately put a smile on your face, and they will never fail.Daisy shows that to me everytime I see her sweet face.

I chose Molly because she is a Lassie Doggie and has a great since of humor. Molly barks a lot and likes to wrestle. It is very cute though since she has that look of " Anything you can do, I can do better." and I LOVE that competitive attitude. Molly definately has what it takes to be in the showring. She is very faithful and will love her owner til the end.

Aww Thanks!
    Geez, there's that "Lassie" term again! Just kidding! You won't believe how many times Molly is called a "Lassie dog".
    Haha, Daisy and depressed don't belong in the same sentence. She's ALWAYS happy!
    Oh, yeah Molly's a little show-off. She LOVES to boss Daisy around, but then loves to just sit and snuggle with her at times.

Aww thanks Jan. That was really sweet.

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

Is Daisy really ALWAYS happy? Ginger is almost always happy, but miss one day of walking...... YIKES!

Lets just sat, if Ginger ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.

Oh no problem Primabella. I just adore little Mickey!

Here are the ones I would LOVE to meet...
    Oz
    Ozzy
    Kai
    Kaedyn
    Lucy
    Mickey
    Tommy (Because Daisy has a "thing" for him.
    Honey
    Zipper
    Lilly
    Murphy
    Emma
    Timber
    Keegan
    Cami
    Moose
    Prince
    Digger
    Chubby
    Otis
    Simba
    Nala
    Nebo
    Drake

and Abby....and Star...and Cody, and oh gosh I want to meet them all!

Last edited by GoldenRetrLuver; 11-25-2003 at 08:11 PM.

Is Daisy really ALWAYS happy? Ginger is almost always happy, but miss one day of walking...... YIKES!

Lets just sat, if Ginger ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.
    Yes, she's ALWAYS happy.