Thread: Precious Peppin

Blog Entries

Precious Peppin

Aawww, aren't you just the cutest little ferret fur ball? Well, slightly overfed and overweight describes lots of pets, not to mention many of the fur~sons we live with! KatMa told me you have three ferret budsters named Gandalf, Strider, and Arwen Star who are rescued sweeties. That warms my heart 'cause I'm a rescued pussycat.

Mew, have a wonderful day being our POTD -- extra hugs & kisses Y treats at your party with your buddy ferrets & Ming, the cat. Perhaps your fur~son will post pictures from your party so we can all enjoy seeing your fur~sibs & Ming.

Live long, healthy, happy & loved. The pretty faery is sending you bunches of kisses & hugs from me & KatMa...

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Oh Peppin you are so beautiful!! Just look at that adorable face!!!!
    Christine; Proudly owned by Honey, Licky and Mee Mee
    Mommy to Tyler! 1/13/04

Little P, you are adorable! Love the pic with your little pink tongue. How marvelous that you are friends with Kitty Ming!! Congrats to Peppin for being Our Adorable Pet of the Day!

Peppin
    What an adorable fluff ball you are! I'm so glad you have a wonderful forever home and loving family now with siblings to play with too. Congratulations on being our speical Pet of the Day today, sweetie.

Congratulations Peppin, on being Pet of the Day!!!!! Hope you have a wonderful day.

You have a very sweet face and I think you are loved very much!

Hi precious Pippin! You're SUCH a cutie pie!! I'll bet you already knew that, because it sounds like you are one very loved and cherished little Ferret furball! And wow, don't you have a big, happy fur family to pal around with! Even your very own Ming kitty!! Many thanks to your kind hearted parents for opening up their home to you 4 very deserving rescue babies. I know that every day you and your siblings repay their kindness with your loving spirits!! I hope that you and the whole gang have a very special day of celebration!! Yay, Pippin, our very special, sweet and adorable Pet of the Day!! Hugs and snuggles to you cutie!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a darling ferret you are, Pippin!!! I can certainly understand why your family would want to have more just like you!!! And congratulations on winning over Ming's love!! That's
    quite a feat in itself! Cats are very choosy about who they will be friends with!!!

Congratulations to our plumpest, happiest, most precious, Pet of the Day, Pippin!!! Hope your mom slips you a few extra Cheerios on your special day!!!

Logan

On a recent vacation, I saw a woman walking her ferret on a leash. I so badly wanted to stop her and ask if I could meet her ferret. However, she didn't look like the type of person that wanted to be stopped and have a stranger meet her pet, so I respected her privacy.

So Pippin, thank you for gracing our screens today - I loved your story and learning how very sweet ferrets are.

You are probably as close as I will ever come to meeting one "in person".

So you have an ounce or two too many. I wish I could say that. As long as you are healthy and you sure sound happy, that is all that matters.