Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Pictures of our new addition, Jazz...

AHHH!! jfkldjfd;jda; BABY! SO CUUUUTE!!!!! *dies*
    R.I.P. Pidge & Charlie <3

Margaret (the biped)
    Oliver & Sahkmet (the buns)
    Brock & Alki (the poops)
    Felix & Linus (the mews)

"A dog's mind is a terrible thing to waste."

"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semi-human. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." -Edward Hoagland

And Oskar and Macs.....
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

ahh! they are so CUTE! those pix are beautiful! their coats are just gorgeous and SHINY!!

Margaret (the biped)
    Brock & Alki (the poops)
    Felix & Linus (the mews)

"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semi-human. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." -Edward Hoagland

WAH! Too cute!! I swear..its times like this where I wish we had a pettalk calender...a different petttalker pet for everyday!

Thanks so much for the compliments. I love those boys!!! And do so much love seeing all the Pets!! Everyone has such great Pets and pix. That is the part I like the most.
    Veegan, you are the picture taker, aren't you? I try but need help. It's a little hard to get them all to sit still together... Thanks to you guys for making this visit enjoyable! This pix if before Mr. T.....
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

all I can say is WOW, I am totally in awe. I cant believe that chinook would do that, maybe there is a good explanation??? . anyways jeminy is so beautiful. even though I spelt the name wronge lol.
    Last edited by tikeyas_mom; 08-17-2003 at 01:41 AM.
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

I hate how you said that you think she's very young. She just a well could be but she should also be a 40 year old. Age has nothing to do with the amount of stupidity one holds.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

So So True

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings

agree with PCB

I see Chinook hasn't been back to offer explanation/apology or even own up that they lied.

When you are caught in a lie, why can't you even own up that you said something wrong???

Originally posted by popcornbird
    Agree. I hate that some people here think if you're young, you're a jerk by default. There are far more *evil* adults on this planet than there are youngsters. Please stop all this teen bashing. Its really, very hurtful. Age doesn't mean anything. Its the person.
    I totally agree!!! IF you dont know the facts about age or sex of whatever, dont assume!!! ughhh thats what gets to me! I hate ppl thinking because others are young or a teen that they are going to start trouble. . It is so discriminating.
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

W W

How LOW could someone get. Wish I was here to have seen this sooner. This is sooo....God.... I don't even know how to put it...

Veegan....sry to see this... Oo n' guess what I finially got my Dobe pup~! He's a cutie~!

Can yall maybe help n' catch me up on some of these things that have happened??
    Thanx...

GSDGurl:

oh yay!! I was just wondering about that a few days ago! How exciting! Is that him in your sig? Colby?? Cutie! Have you posted any pix of him on here yet?? I have been pretty absent from PT up until the last few days so Id have missed them. Let me know if you have, I wanna see piccies! lol

Margaret (the biped)
    Brock & Alki (the poops)
    Felix & Linus (the mews)

Yea....I have posted pix one time...thats it. Need to take some more of him....cause he is growing fast~! Yes that is him in my sig.
    I was just absent last week....went to the beach now i need to catch up on some stuff.
    Whats happening right here?? About the Chinook girl??

can you forward me to the thread with the pics?? merci

and about the chinook chick, well I dunno, basically she stole photographs I took of my friends Dobe, Jiminy, that I had posted a few months ago, and like, flipped them and cropped them, and then made up this whole elaborate story about how she resuced this Dobe named "Jazz" and all this crap, and then posts the pics she stole and edited, claiming they were pix of this dog she "adopted". And then Kfmar and Im sure some other PTers recognized the photos because HELLO, Id posted them before! and she alerted me and.. yeah. So I and my friend Kirsten (Jim's mom) were quite peeved. It was just a dumb thing for someone to do, it just doesnt make sense. I mean if youre gonna lie about something like that, you could at least be smarter about it and steal pix from somewhere else! So anyway.. thats about it really. Ive posted some more pix Id taken of Jimbo in a new thread. We're all basically trying to move on. hahaha I guess the good thing that came out of it is Kirsten (JiminyDobe) has now joined PT.

Margaret (the biped)
    Brock & Alki (the poops)
    Felix & Linus (the mews)