Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cio Cio San

Cio Cio San

Absolutely Beautiful!!! You are such a precious girl! You are really special, especially the way you look after your family, and welcome new kitties into the house with so much love, and no jealousy!

You are the perfect example of how rewarding it is to adopt a shelter kitten, and all of us (both cats and humans) can learn lessons from your sweet nature!

How loving you are to say goodnight to your family at bedtime!

You really deserve to be our very special Cat Of The Day. I hope you get loads of extra-special luvvies and treats on your special day!

Ally sends kitten kisses

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

A little village, Aurignac, in the the south west of France (Europe)

Cio Cio san

Just one word Gorgeous!
    You're a very special girl and I love your eyes. Give you a big kiss from Europe.
    Framboise
    Aurignac, France

Cute Cio Cio San

You're for sure one tiny bundle of joy!!!

I enjoyed your story so much this morning...though being tiny of size, you have a huge big heart!!!

I love your pose in the picture and you're eyes mirrow your beautiful soul!

Puurrrs and cheers to you being COTD!!!!!

Oh, Miss Cio Cio, you darling little tuxedo gal! I loved reading your bio and how you go about your Goodnight Routine! You just sound so sweet and cuddly! Your family is SO LUCKY to have such a beautiful baby!!!! Love to you on this Wednesday, and EVERY DAY!!!!!! Congratulations!

What a pleasure it was to meet you this morning, Miss Cio Cio. You are a very special little kitty and your wonderful family certainly know how lucky they are to have you. Loads of congratulations to you today on being Cat of the Day!!

Great kitty and great story! Cio Cio San, you are a perfect kitty friend!
    I loved the story your human told us and I could understand how much she loves you Keep doing the same good job, dear Cio Cio San

Cio Cio San, you are one VERY special kitty and so sweet and lovable

Les
    Hi Ya Flintstone

Rockys fave saying

Cio Cio San you sure are beautiful....enjoy your day!!!!!!
    Christine; Proudly owned by Honey, Licky and Mee Mee
    Mommy to Tyler! 1/13/04

Cio Cio San, you surely bring a lot of joy to your family. You are simply beautiful.

Congratulations on being COTD!

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Blog Entries

Me-WoW! Cio Cio San

Cio Cio San, precious rescued girl, mew-meow you are an absolute beauty! Chaz & CeCe, your babyboy Coda and your KatMom are so lucky to have you in their lives. Catgratulations on being our special, sweet COTD from Vancouver, BC, Canada!

Your sweetness and loving purrsonality as well as your stunning looks are awesome. Kittykisses, head bumps, nose twinkies and purrrrrs from me; KatMa sends oodles of hugs & kisses to you. Live long & healthy, happy & loved.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Cio Cio San you weigh just a bit more than a five pound sack of sugar. Can you just imagine all of that love and personality in such a small package? What a dear little girl you are and how lucky your family is to have you to take care of them.

You are very special and it has been a joy to read about you this morning. Congratulations on the honor you have received today. I don't know how you could be any more loved, but I am sure your humans will find a way.

Precious Cio Cio

What a sweet "little" one you are! And a wonderful, loving purrrsonality as well! It was delightful to "meet" you this morning, Cio Cio! Have a purrrfect day as our little Queen COTD!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Congratulations, Cio Cio San! You are an adorable little girl!
    Oreo and Molly

Beautiful Cio Cio San...you've started my day off with the biggest smile. What a huge heart you have. However does your petite little body hold all that love?? Our animal companions are forever teaching us humans important life lessons. Today, as we read of your deep devotion, unwavering loyalty and endless compassion for other living creatures, we are poignantly reminded of the true meaning of unconditional love. Thank you for gracing this world with your beautiful spirit! Congratulations to you beautiful Cio Cio, Cat of the Day! It was an honor to meet you, sweetheart. I hope you and your family, human and furry, have a most wonderful day celebrating your day of honor! Love and kisses to you Cio Cio!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a loving little precious girl! And so beeeauuuutiful! I love when kitties groom each other - it is just the sweetest most loving thing! You go gorgeous LITTLE MAMA!!