Thread: Nana

Nana

Did anyone watch Jay Leno tonight? He had an ugly dog contest. I have to say I thought all the dogs were CUTE! The winner was named Nana and I feel in love. I think they said she's 18 yrs old, she has no teeth, her tongue hangs out, she must only weigh 1 lb, and she's the cutest thing. She looked somewhat like a skinny chihuahua with wild hair. Oh yeah, and her legs on one side were shorter than her legs on the other side so she walked weird.

[This message has been edited by aly (edited May 22, 2001).]

That was weird aly! We must be kindred spirits. I loved Nana... I would have scooped her up in a minute! What a precious little dog!

Angel

Ahh man... I missed it. I really wanted to see it. oh well mybe it's on his website

They had three other dogs besides Nana. The first was a Chinese Crested (really cute!). Then they had something that looked like a large terrier mix. I'm not too sure though. The third dog was a black (or dark brown?) Shar-Pei.

I've been trying to find pictures of the dogs for you but haven't come across them yet.

I couldn't find any pics of the dogs on Jay Leno. I do know Nana is on the cover of a cd by a band called Ratdog. I couldn't find the cd cover pic either though.

Here is an ugly dog contest I found. I think they're all pretty though. http://www.lvrj.com/lvrj_home/lifest...glydogcontest/

aly, I have too say, some of the dogs on his website or not so pretty!! But a lot of them are cute! I think an "Ugly Dog Contests" is not necssary. They hurt others feelings! I think a "Pretty Dog Contest" is a lot better than an Ugly Dog contest! Although, people's feelings get hurt!!

There is no such thing as an ugly dog, only ugly people who put on ugly dog contests!

[This message has been edited by jackiesdaisy1935 (edited May 23, 2001).]