Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Miss Kitty

Miss Kitty

Oh my, Miss Kitty, what a beautiful and elegant cat you are!

You look so soft and cuddly in your pic - and your Meowmie says you always smell nice too! I would love to snuggle up to your soft fur!

You sound like an absolute joy, and your owners are very lucky to have such a great cat.

Congrats on being our very special COTD

Ally sends Kitten Kisses

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Miss Kitty -it must be your colour. Everyone at PT who is blue just has this specific elegance like our Miz Edwina, Nakita or Tama.

May your royal fluffyness have a wonderful day being the queen of the house

Miss Kitty, you take a beautiful picture. You look so elegant.

Congratulations on being a very special elegant COTD!

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Miss Kitty you are beautiful!!!! Enjoy your special day!
    Christine; Proudly owned by Honey, Licky and Mee Mee
    Mommy to Tyler! 1/13/04

Miss Kitty, what a beautiful cat you are. I love the way your tail fur spreads out so magnificently.

The best part of your story is that you have such a good home where you are dearly loved.

Congratulations on your day of honor!

Miss Kitty

I loved your story! Your picture is a purrfect demonstration of your purrsonality!!! Wish I could hear your on-going song! You rule today, Miss Kitty - so let the siblings beware !!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

Miss Kitty i just had to post and say you are GORGEOUS!!!!!!...Congratulations on being COTD!!!!! ....meowwww.......Pounder and Pounders Person
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries

Miss Kitty = perfection

Mew, Eee-oW! CATgratulations on representing the felines today -- and what an excellent choice you are! KatMa told me you are living with your fourth purrson caregiver now and you finally hit the jackpot. A loving home where you are treated as the gracious Queen you are is the right place to be. Mee-um, your relationship with Pete sounds like our late Tiggy's and late Princess...and it was like that every day of Tiggy's life.

Mew, Miss Kitty nice you elevated your purrson to SuperCat status -- just like me & KatMa. Of course everyone else is an interloper or if ultra-lucky, upgraded from interloper to servant! Do have your MeowMommy post what perfume you wear

Have a wonderful day today; grant the interlopers a few moments of you time so they can honour you! Live at least 120 pussycat years -- with those years being healthy, happy and filled with love and the admiration which you so deserve!

Queen to Queen I send you my royal paw wave and gracious kittysmile. KatMa sends 100,000 hugs & kisses and you can wash her arm all day if you are so inclined.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Oh Miss Kitty, I just had to post and congratulate you! You are so beautiful!!! Your fur looks so soft and you have such beautiful eyes. I'm glad to hear that you are finally in your forever home and greatly loved. You sound like a very sweet cat too!
    Congratulations on being COTD, and hope you have a fun day!
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

You are beautiful, Miss Kitty. Congratulations.

Miss Kitty, I think you are so sweet to your person because you know who rescued you and gave you your forever home. Congratulations on being COTD, beautiful lady!
    Oreo and Molly

Miss Kitty , you are indeed an elegant Cat! And you are 15! How wonderful! That in itself speaks volumes about the wonderful Care that you are getting and how you and your Guardians are in love! All the best from the Lost Cats , where we miss our senior Cats! Miss Kitty COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh, Miss Kitty, you are so beautiful!

You are beautiful!! You look so much like my Tigger's Mommy.

Here is a pic of her:

Well, sort of anyways, when she is standing up!

Miss Kitty, you are refined elegance personified...with just a touch of sass and "spice!" Any human would be humbled in your presence, beautiful Miss Kitty! Thank goodness you have finally pounced upon that perfect palace where you can lanquish in the lap of luxury and enjoy your golden years, being admired and revered by your adoring servants....A Princess deserves nothing less! Congratulations to you beautiful Miss Kitty! Wear your crown proudly... you're the Cat of the Day! I hope you and your proud parents enjoy many, many more love filled years together! Oh, p.s...you don't look a DAY over 8!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~