Thread: Nice story...just wanted to share...

Nice story...just wanted to share...

I was reading this story in our New Zealand Women's Weekly, it made me feel all warm inside, so I want to share it with you all.

A young couple had a black and white Cat named Shadz and Black and White dog called Kobe, these two really got on well , and played together and loved each other.

One day Shadz disappeared, he liked to roam, and was gone for ten months.

The couple were very sad , so was Kobe, however they thought they would never see Shadz again, life went on, and they shifted homes, and were now expecting their first child.

Oneday they were walking kobe, and all of a sudden he took off , no calling him back worked he just kept running, in a few minutes they saw why, Kobe was play fighting and having fun with a black and white cat, Yes you are right it was Shadz, Kobe had found him, some kind person had taken him in and neutered him as well.

What a great happy ending, the owners paid the people for his care and treatment and took him home, he and kobe are great mates, sleep together and play together.

Just a lovely story I thought.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Wow!

That is absolutely amazing! I'll bet they were happy to get their kitty back!!!

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

RIP Nibbler, joined the Bridge 12 May 2007.
    RIP Pixel, joined the Bridge 24 November 2017.

Great story!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Re: Nice story...just wanted to share...

Originally posted by carole
    I was reading this story in our New Zealand Women's Weekly, it made me feel all warm inside, so I want to share it with you all.

A young couple had a black and white Cat named Shadz and Black and White dog called Kobe, these two really got on well , and played together and loved each other.

One day Shadz disappeared, he liked to roam, and was gone for ten months.

The couple were very sad , so was Kobe, however they thought they would never see Shadz again, life went on, and they shifted homes, and were now expecting their first child.

Oneday they were walking kobe, and all of a sudden he took off , no calling him back worked he just kept running, in a few minutes they saw why, Kobe was play fighting and having fun with a black and white cat, Yes you are right it was Shadz, Kobe had found him, some kind person had taken him in and neutered him as well.

What a great happy ending, the owners paid the people for his care and treatment and took him home, he and kobe are great mates, sleep together and play together.

Just a lovely story I thought.

shouldn't KOBE be neutered???? he strayed!!!
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

My Mom's old cat. He was retarded. His mom was poisened when he was born and he got some of the poisen in him. Sterling looked like a Russian Blue cat. But he wasn't. He was a very happy cat though. Any ways my mom let Sterling out, and he always came home every 2 hours to check in. So after about 3 or 4 hours of not seeing him we went out looking for him. The only thing we could think of was someone picked him up thinking he was hit by a car. We couldn't find him any where. Shortly after my Dad passed away I was 17 upset and hurt, I was talking to my Dad telling him all the problems I was having, and I told him since you can't come home will you at least send Sterling home from where ever he is?! I went upstairs and told my mom what I asked my dead father for. And 2 months later, I hear my mom and my brother screaming my name. I went running up stairs to my suprise Sterling just walked in the door. He was very thin and had a different collar on him. So we figured that someone picked him up and tried to keep him. While the 3 of us were passing around Sterling so we all could hold him I started crying of course. And my brother asked why I was crying and I explained to him that I asked our dad to send sterling home because he couldn't come home. Later that night Sterling would now eat. He was a bottle fed kitten his whole life, and he was about 1 years old at the time maybe 2. So my mom got his bottle out and he flipped out laid down on the couch started purring and getting ready to get his long over due bottle. And he was home at last. He got anything and every thing he wanted because he was taken from us.

He always stayed around the house when we let him out. So we knew he couldn't go far on his own. The people who took him seen him in our front yard with me my mom sitting next to him and they stopped and told my mom he was their cat, and my mom said NO he isn't he is my cat he is MY baby. So he the man told my mom to prove it so they went inside and each of them showed Sterling his bottle and sure enough he went to my mom and only my mom. So he stayed for good.

Sterling has since died but his memories will always remain with me. I always loved cats but he was the one that showed me that no matter how much you look and if you are ment to have your cat and some one takes them you will get them back if it is ment to be. He is the cat that showed me what it really means to love and care for a cat. One vet told us at one point that we should have him put to sleep because he wasn't a 'normal cat' but we never did and we never would unless he couldn't handle life anymore. He was one of the best cats that any one could ever ask for. I hated waking up at night to feed him but it was well worth it. We knew he had a will to live when 2 out of the 5 kittens lived through the bottle feedings and the poisens. We were not going to let him go. And we didn't until it was his time.

I know this has nothing to do with this subject but it reminded me of him and I just wanted to share the story with you. I will try and find a picture of him and post it later.

Katie

Carole what a heartwarming story!! And to you, Katie, your story about Sterling and what he meant to you is so special. I'm truly happy that he came back to you during such a difficult time in your life.

Logan

Oh Katie your story was so beautiful, it really brought tear's to my eye's, thank you so much for sharing.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️