Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi I'm new

Welcome to Pet Talk

We need to see photos of your crew asap, we love photos

My partner (PaysForIt) and I are owned by 6 cats, ranging from Georgie who is somewhere between 9 & 15 down to the double terror kits, Bramble & Tigs who are 10 weeks old. (see their photos in my signature below)

Welcome! Your darlings sound adorable. I look forward to hearing more about them.

This is a friendly place, so glad you decided to join us. Keep on posting. {{{hugs}}}

(Oh, , I forgot. My two are Perspicacity Purrsonality "Cassy", the silver swirl tabby male in my avatar. Lady Olivia d'Flufferuni "Livvy" is the brown tabby Maine Coon mix female. He turned four earlier this month; she turned four in April.)
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Hi and welcome to Pet Talk. I'm sure you will enjoy it here.

My two cats are Felicia, a DSH and Beau, a Burmese.

Nancy
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Welcome to Pet Talk! We (wolflady and noahsmommy) hope you'll like it here!

Can't wait to hear and see more of your pets!!

WELCOME TO PETTALK!!

I can't wait to hear about your pets.

I myself have a crew consisting of 6 dogs, 11 cats, a horse, rat, gunia, 7 rabbits, and two brothers

Thank you for the warm welcome! I knew I would like it here as I've been lurking for a while. I'm glad I decided to become a member.
    As I said before, I have 3 Bengal cats (Laxmi, Yin and Yang), one calico named Jasmine, a Norwegian Forest cat named Brutus, a black cat named Onyx, a siamese named Kau Ko Kung (aka KoKo: original, huh? ) and an orange tabby named Elijah.

My cockatoo's name is Crystal Moon and Graycee is the cowbird. It's so nice to "meet" you all! I really enjoy reading about everyone's pets, especially since you all love them as dearly as I love mine!

Welcome to Pet Talk! I'm owned by two cats, an orange tabby named Corkscrew and a siamese mix named Tibby.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Welcome and hope you enjoy your stay here.
    I'm owned by 8 dogs, 7 cats, 5 temp. cats, 2 Igunags, 2 rabbits, 3 goats, 3 ducks, 1 goose, 1 chinchilla, 1 turtle, 10 peafowl and more chickens then I can count. I would love to see a picture of your Bengals, I've always want one. Soon, I hope.