Thread: living with a Chihuahua???

1. living with a Chihuahua???

I really think chihuahuas are cute and from what i have read great little dogs to live with. But for people who have been around them what are they like? Are the snappy at all, do they get along with other dogs? That kind of stuff. Well thankyou!

If they are well trained and socialized, they are not snappy or yappy at all. They do fine with other dogs as long as they are socialzied properly from puppyhood. I addvise if you want one, get one from a reputable breeder. Good luck

Rambunctious, rumbustious, delinquent dogs become angelic when sitting - Ian Dunbar
    My sister does have a female chihuahua who is now 6 years old. She's a friendly dog all-around. She looovvveeess children and anyone that will allow her to sit up on their lap and pet her, she's really a people dog and very snappy to most other dogs (even the gsd down the street! lol), even with good socialization. Her biggest problem is yapping, which I've heard a lot of chi's tend to do. It really depends on the dog's own personality, but it's a very friendly, managable breed in general. Good luck.. And please put in the effort to find a reputable breeder!
    Archie <3