Thread: Chewy

Blog Entries

Chewy

You are such a pretty baby Quaker Parrot . Your human will get so much joy, love and pleasure from little you. KatMa doesn't know very much about parrots except that they are ultra smart, can learn more than one language [already ahead of most humans!] and are real buddy birdies.

Have a wonderful day today: go look in the mirror to see how gorgeous you are. Celebrate with your human who will be making a big fuss over you today 'cause it's party time at your Palace.

Live long, healthy, happy & loved. Mew, meeow I send mewls and purrs -- lots & lots so you can learn to speak pussycat. KatMa sends the nice parrot below for you to look at along with hugs & kisses.

Last edited by sasha the cat; 07-21-2003 at 06:51 AM.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Chewy, is a real cutie. What a adorable little face

Les
    Rocky's Mom
    Hi Ya Flintstone

Rockys fave saying

Oh, Chewy, is it possilbe that such a tiny creature could hold so much beauty, love and talent?? How sweetly you spread your delicate, colorful wings, as though you are about to fly into your human's loving arms! And that face...SO adorable! No wonder it was but mere weeks before you captured your human's heart so completely! And I'll bet by now you're talking up a storm! Congratulations to you cutie pie Chewy! How proud your family must be to see you honored here today as our very precious Pet of the Day! Love and little birdie sized kisses to you sweet Chewy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Chewy, what a charmer-got mom wrapped right around your wing, right!! anyone ever told you you resemble Tom Cruise-it's the beak.
    Artists and dogs are not meant to be understood;merely adored!!!

aww chewy...

what a darling pose that is! you are SUCH a little cutie patootie... that face is adorible and the expression priceless! i hope your mommy joins PT so i can learn more about you!

thanks for being a WONDERFUL potd chewy! have a great one and congrats!

Chewy
    What a sweetie! And sooooooo pretty!!!! It looks like you are in the middle of a dance in your picture. Dancing because you are so loved and special, I bet. Congratulations on being our very special Pet of the Day today, sweetheart!

OOPS! I wanted to rate your thread the best, but I forgot. So I needed to post a new message to do it.

Have a great day Chewy!

What a darling birdie! Congrats on your new friend (I bet he/she knows lots of sayings by now!!)
    Chewy Rocks!!

CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!!!!!!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Chewy, what a sweet, beautiful adorable birdie you are! And just 2 months old? Oh, you are just a little baby, still have much to grow and much to learn. Congrats on being chosen as our VERY special POTD! You really deserve it! Hope you have lots of yummy treats and head scritches on your very special day!