Thread: SAMMY

SAMMY

Sammy,
    You are fantastic!!!!! How beautiful!!!! (Can you tell I LOVE German Shepherd Dogs?) What a wonderful introduction to dogdom your parents have had. Once you own a GSD (or shall I say owned by one), you will always want to have one. You are magnificent. Congrats on Dog of the Day!!!!!

awwwwwww you are SUCH A DOLL!
    coun't say it better Sudilar!!!
    -Kara & dee dee, woof

I was going to say congratulations to our Dog of the Day first thing this morning, but I thought that someone else should have the honor of the first post, and she did not disappoint me.

Sammy, you are one big beautiful GSD. You are a fine representive of a magnificent breed with both your striking physical features and marvelous personality. Your parents found a star when they lucked up on you as their first dog. So enjoy your day and wear your title proudly!

[This message has been edited by RachelJ (edited May 07, 2001).]

Right Rachel! I thought the same thing- was making sure Sudi got first dibs! Sammy is absolutely fantastic!!! What a lovely family life with truly special owners! Yay for Sammy being Dog of the Day!

Thanks, you guys. You are so sweet! I thought everyone was sleeping late!! Again, I must say....WOW!! Isn't he gorgeous???

Sammy, you are truly the standard bearer for your magnificent breed! Ever loyal, loving and incredibly intelligent! Your wonderful family is so fortunate to have had you in their lives these many years, to love and protect them. You honor your humans well, beautiful Sammy! And today, because you have filled their ilves with such immeasurable love and devotion, they, and we all, honor you as our most deserving Dog of the Day! And of course, we all defer to Sudilar to give congratulations to our GSD honorees! Congratulations to Sammy, our Dog of the Day!

Sammy, you are just beautiful, what a love you are to your family. Congradulations for being the most beautiful, sweet, and loving Dog of the Day.

Sammy,

When I picture my future dog, he looks just like you and has the personality just like yours...sweet, gentle, brave, noble, loyal. You are my dream dog come to life. Your owners are truly blessed, you are the way GSD's were bred to be...both in your stunning looks, and your gentle yet protective nature.

Sammy is a real beauty. He certainly looks happy and content there. Isnt it funny how after you have one dog, you're hooked!! They grow on you that way.

That is one BIG GSD and is just as Cute

Sammy, you are such a CUTIE!!! You are just like my Lab, Sadie, she always has to have her soccer ball with her!!

BiG SlObBeRy KiZzEs,
    SaDiE MaY