Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Catarina & Miss Tash

Catarina & Miss Tash

Congratulations on local cool cats making Cat of the day. Alright Easy County,
    way to go. Two very lucky and pretty cats have a great home.
    Sandy Frost of Point Loma or
    San Diego

That's quite an array of kitty personality to enjoy. Miss Catarina would surely like to catch something disgusting to offer you, instead of nice clean oven mitts. But as the saying goes, it's the thought that counts. Good luck.

Quite some characters here today. Catrina, that is an unusual game that you play in the night And Miss Tash seems to be glad that she found a friendly fursister together with her furrever humans. Sorry that you didn't have a good life in Julian -it's such a cute place

I wish you a good full-throttle-hunt together with Jebeker to enjoy your special day

I love funny cat stories, here I thought Miss Tash was going to be the star of the story, but that oven mitt thing is hilarious. And I'm so envious of you multiple cat owners who have kitties who get along!

Does that oven mitt thing go on every night??? Did you ever hide them from her? Leave them there and used other ones?

Sounds like it's never boring at your house, what terrific fun!

Bonnie

Blog Entries

Catrina and Miss Tash

how are the two mews today? and the newcomer, Jebeker? CATgratulations to Catrina & Miss Tash on being our Cats of the Day...

Mew, Me-eoW your Palace sounds like a very interesting & fun place to live. And the over mitt game seems verrry interesting. Purr, I never thought of that!

Your MeowMom seem surprised that Catrina thought she was a person ... mew-mew but we are and not only that, once we live in our palaces, besides being regal and all that -- we rule!

Your MeowPaw must be delighted that Miss Tash deems him "co-cat". Soon your MeowMom will have that honour conferred on her too...

Have a wonderful day celebrating with the purrents and Jebeker. Many treats, and extra love are in order. Live long & healthy, ever playful, loved & cherished. My KatMa finds you both so beautiful...

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

What lovely ladies!!!!

Catrina and Miss Tash, we read your story with a smile...always impressed with the different purrrrsonalities of kitties! Miss Tash, I think you are very fortunate to have Catrina...she's obviously a good role model! You are both just beautiful - hope we can meet Jebeker someday too! Enjoy your special day, Lovelies!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

We're celebrating Minkly's birthday today http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...threadid=30585

Hope you'll stop by for a visit!!! HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY, MINKLY, WE LOVE YOU!!!!

Blog Entries

Catrina and Miss Tash

Mew, me again. Me-eoW here is a website for animal lovers where just by clicking every day, you get to feed abandoned/abused animals!!

Go to the website: http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com
    everyday and click. Send to all your friends so they can help too.

Mew, thanks, purr-purrrrrr

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

CATRINA AND MISS. TASH

Wow two BEAUTIFUL kitties for our COTD's....

Catrina... you and my cat Jupiter would get along nicely... he plays the same game as you but with his favorite fuzzy ball.

CONGRATULATIONS Catrina and Miss. Tash. I hope you have a wonderful day in the spotlight... you two are just so pretty and I hope you get some extra cuddles today...
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Catrina and Miss Tash! What a pair of beatific , beautiful Cats! And how nice that they have become so close. It is always a banner day here when a new Cats feel at home!Best Wishes to two lovely Ladies Catrina and Miss Tash and pets fot the Little Tom.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Catarina & Miss Tash
    What an adorable pair you are! I loved meeting you and reading how you met and about some of your adventures. Congratulations on being our special Cats of the Day today, sweeties.

Catrina and Miss Tash, you are gorgeous babies that sound like a BLAST to be with!!! I just loved reading your bio, especially about the funny oven mitt story!!!! You both have such lovely coloring, and eyes! It is great you have each other and live in such a wonderful home now! Happy Saturday to both of you! HAVE FUN with those mitts!!!!

what a beautiful pair of little girl kitties :-)
    dave

Hello to Catrina and Miss Tash! Don't you look so sweet together! When I look at the photo I see one who has eyeliner and the other doesn't, lol. I have to say i gave a chuckle when I read about Catrina's funny oven mitt nights! LOL. Have a great day girls!
    Last edited by judymin61; 07-19-2003 at 03:34 PM.

How wonderful to see two beauuuuutiful kitty cats snuggling on each other - so precious! You two look related - so very pretty.
    Congrats to Catrina & Miss Tash for being Our Adorable Cats of the Day!!
    Last edited by Jax; 07-20-2003 at 12:21 AM.

Wow what a blessing, we get two gorgeous cats today.
    Catrina I just love your eyeliner eyes and Miss Tash, your coloring is so pretty.

Congratulations sweethearts on being our Cats of the Day.

Hope you both get special treats on your special day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010