Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jenna

Jenna

YOU ARE SO CUTE!!!

Your picture is priceless!! I like your daddy's saying... bad dogs are funny dogs!

CONGRATULATIONS DOTD!! I hope you get lots of extra treats and hugs today... I know you will be bringing a lot of smiles today... you are such a sweet dog!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

CONGRATULATIONS JENNA!

My, my, what a sweet smiley girl you are Jenna, I see why your mommy thinks you should be a "Doggie Supermodel"!
    I've never been to the UP before.....300 inches of snow WOW! WEE! that's alot of snow, no wonder your daddy has to snow plow special spots for you
    Well cutie patootie, be nice to the cat & have a wonderful day!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Jenna!!! What a wondreful special doggie you are

HUGS

Rockys Mom

leslie
    Hi Ya Flintstone

Rockys fave saying

Good Morning dear Jenna! Thank you so much for taking the time from your busy day to write to us, sweetie! What a beautiful, smiling face I see; so full of love and joy! You put all other "super models" to shame! And how lucky you are to have such devoted, warm and caring furfolks! Wow, not only does your Daddy plow your own personal potty path, he and your Mom drove all that way just to bring you "home!" Of course, it was well worth the trip! And my girls agree with your Daddy! "Bad" dogs ARE funny dogs! And deep down, I'm sure your Mommy thinks that too! Congratulations to you beautiful, sweet, lovable Jenna, our absolutely adorable Dog of the Day! Have a happy, happy day celebrating your well earned honor! And I wish you and your family a lifetime of love and laughter!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

that smile! oh my, let's see- pout, baby, pout, a little more to the left, yes that's it! A definite cover dog ! you're soo beautiful even without makeup.
    Artists and dogs are not meant to be understood;merely adored!!!

Jenna, you are a beautiful dog! I know your Mommie and Daddy are very proud of you and now you are an international star! You have such a happy face, so I know you must be a happy dog.
    Best wishes to you and your family!

Tina - mom to Sasha Marie, Pep and Viv (cats) and Sadie and Tessa (dogs)

Jenna--Your beautiful picture captures your enthusiasm perfectly! I enjoyed meeting you and reading about your favorite things--like finding Animal Crackers in the grocery bags.

Oreo agrees with you that it is very hard for a happy pup to remember to be polite to the cat, but she wants you to know that you should try real hard to get along. It will make your mom and dad very proud!

I hope that you enjoy your special day, sweet Jenna!
    Oreo and Molly

What a great face!! They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and your picture says it all. You are a beautiful, happy and loving little dog. Just looking at your picture has made my day and put me in a good mood. Thanks. Congratulations on being DOTD, you deserve it. You get extra points for dealing with 300 inches of snow!!! My boys complain and don't want to go out when it rains.
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

Blog Entries

wild-chile JENNA

WoW! Mew-mew what a nice, big smile. You're a terrific model -- definately DoggieSuperModel caliber -- and the camera loves you.

My KatMa is still laughing at her imagined view of you rolling around in the mud and get really dirty. Not necessarily a very lady-like sport but I know other doggies who find it to be such great fun. Me-eoW, we kitties aren't into that!

Seems to me, mew-mew that 400 miles is just a short little jaunt, like maybe ten bunny hops, if the end result is JENNA! Do you like playing in the snow? Mew-Me-epp, I live in Montreal, Canada and we get lots of snow, just like in Upper Peninsula, Michigan!

Purr-purr I'm happy: KatMa read me the part that your learning to be nice to the CAT. Mew-miffy-Mew, cats don't pick on doggies! So, if you get in trouble, maybe it's 'cause you haven't quite mastered the "being nice to the CAT" thingie. Mew-mew but I have confidence in you, Jenna -- you'll figure it out. You and PussyCat will become a great pals. As a duo you & Cat will be a fab tag-team, bringing so much pleasure to the fur-ents!

Have a great day (no chasing the CAT)! Live long & healthy, happy & loved.

Kittykisses from me, no hisses if you're nice --- and my KatMa sends 100,000 hugs & kisses to you.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Jenna, Jenna, Jenna. Look at that pretty, soft, silky fur and mischievous pink nose. You are living proof that red-heads have more fun. Are you sure there isn't some Duck-Toller in your blood line somewhere, because you sure could pass for one. And I agree with you about the Animal Crackers -- if they were for humans only, wouldn't they be called Human Crackers??

PS: Henry wants me to tell you that his human calls him "Wild Child" as well, and that he wears the title proudly.
    Last edited by QueenVee; 07-18-2003 at 08:03 PM.

Henry the Harrier Hound Says
    " Resistance is Futile "

What a beaaaaaUUUUtiful girl you are Miss Jenna! Just look at that loving sweet face - and worth every minute of that 400 mile drive!! How wonderful you found parents who truly love and adore you. May you have many many years of warm snugglies, treats and fun in the snow!!
    Congrats to Our Adorable Dog of the Day!!

Jenna you are Picture perfect!!!

I enjoyed meeting you and happy hunting with your daddy!

Congratulations on being DOTD!
    Lisa, Max and Spike

Jenna, you are adorable!!! I loved your story, im so happy you found a great home! Congrats on being our DOTD, you cutie pie!

I love reading "nawty dog" stories cause they make me laugh too! Wow Jenna! You sure are a beaut! I love your hunting instinct already! The nose knows! You sound like loads of fun and excitement! All worth 800 miles for a forever loving home! Enjoy your extra special day!

I've been Boooo'd!

Hi Jenna,

Your beautiful happy face made me smile today.Such a wonderful spirit you have, so full of life & love. Many happy
    congratulations on being chosen for a day of honor here
    today as our DOG OF THE DAY.( Always remember that doggies
    that are nice to their kitty friends earn special hugs & treats
    from their humans)
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt