Thread: Magically trained?!

Magically trained?!

A few days we had our carpet professionaally cleaned well since then Ringo Has been very good about his elimination he has had very few accidents one day he had no accidents at all! But I've been keeping him in the kitchen (it's closed off) instead of his crate, he hasn't had any accidents in the kitchen and I take him out every few hours he pottys outside like a good widdle pup, he has had about 4 - 6 accidents on the carpet total since we had it cleaned, maybe it's because we cleaned the carpet but we have been watching him super closley now (because my dad is trying his hardest to keep the carpet clean) Well I think Ringo will be fully trained soon I guess all we need was to clean the carpet
    Don't Delay Neuter or Spay!! Ringo Rocks!

Since the carpet was cleaned, Ringo probably can't smell any of his other spots, so he doesn't want to go there--often they will go in the same spot, if they can still smell it a little bit.

Good Boy Ringo!!!!!!
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Awsome job Ringo! Like lovemyshiba said, dogs often eliminate at the same spot if the scent wasn't removed. I did the same with kai, I kept him in the kitchen most of the time. He barely had any accidents in there and even when he did, tile is alot easier to clean than carpet.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

All I can say is I'm jealous. lol. Teddy is doing a little better, but he is taking for freakin ever. He's 8 1/2 months now. He stays on a leash tied to my belt loop, I am doing everything exactly how everyone says...And everytime I think he's trained and give him a little freedom, he blows it. Oh well! Someday.

Lol tonya, Kai wasn't fully reliable until about 9 or 10 months. Just keep at it...he'll get there.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Eck Like tonya said I gave him a little more freedom He blew it a few more accidents lately But I'm determined to get him trained!!
    Don't Delay Neuter or Spay!! Ringo Rocks!