Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Weepy is Dead

Thank you for being the sunshine in Weepy's life in his later years.

I'm so sorry he's gone...you'll be reunited one day.

...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Thankyou for making Weepy's life happy.

He had someone who loved & cared for him and that is all everyone hopes for..to be loved.

RIP sweet Weepy

Oh, I am so, so, sorry to hear this

Rest in Peace sweet Weepy.

Rest in Peace, dear little Weepy. Thank you for taking care of him as much as you could.
    Steffi and Lovable

I am so sorry for the loss of your little Weepy. I'm glad he had at least one person to love and care for him

As for those boys, well can't print what I really think of them.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Gary, I'm so sorry. Rest in peace Weepy
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Sorry to hear about that

Kids can be so mean, why laugh at something like that???

So sorry. (((Hugs))) I am sure Weepy is at Rainbow Bridge eating all the Kabibbles he can... with EXTRA Steak Drippings!

This is so sad. I feel just awful. Weepy is surely in a happier place now, where he will be loved, and cherished. Just as he deserved to be here on earth.
    What rotten kids they were, to have done such a mean thing.
    Bless you or caring for little Weepy. {{{hugs}}} to you for your
    loving heart.

Kim, I love my signature! Thanks!

I'm so sorry to hear about this. Weepy is definitely in a better place now. RIP sweet Weepy. Kids sure can be cruel.

Gary I was extremely sad to hear that WEEPY has gone to RB, you gave him as much as he would accept, its very sad, and I feel for your loss, how terribly unkind those ratbag teenagers are, I sure wish their parents could be made aware of their behaviour.

Sooti and Romeo are with you now Weepy, they will romp and play with you, and cuddle up at nights to keep you warm.

May you be at peace now furbaby.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Blog Entries

angel Weepy

mew, mewl, KatMa and I are crying for you and catmandu whose heart is broken. You are in a safe place now but way before your time and catmandu, like KatMa, can't understand why someone could harm a little pussycat.

My KatMa has no pity for cruel people, no matter their age, who harm animals.

Did you know that Serial killers tend to be white, heterosexual males in their twenties and thirties who are sexually dysfunctional and have low self-esteem? Most serial killers grew up in violent households. As youngsters they enjoyed torturing animals, setting fires and were chronic bed-wetters. As adults, many serial have some type of brain damage and are addicted to alcohol and/or drugs.

My KatMa thinks people like that cannot ever be rehabilitated and that when youths are found to be abusing and/or killing animals for pleasure, it is already too late. Mew, mew -- sometimes I think if KatMa was 100% sure she could get away with it, she would personally take out animal abusers. Isn't that a chilling thought? But then, animal lovers like my KatMa would fight to the end trying to rescue an animal, dont'cah think?

KatMa wishes those heartless boys a life filled with pain, terror, illness, and horror -- and she also wishes they live a long time. Then, sweet angel Weepy, when they die they will not be allowed into Rainbow Bridge.

And, for those pets and humans who do not know my KatMa, she is a fierce protector of small children, animals, the very old and the infirm. If you do not fall into these categories, do NOT cross her 'cause ... well, sickos, I leave it to your imagination as to what will happen if she gets her hands on you.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Catmandu,

I'm so sorry to hear about Weepy. Those kids are scum. At least Weepy is in a better place with lots of other furkids to be with. and I am SURE he will remember your kindness.

I just don't get people sometimes.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Blog Entries

Weepy, sweet kitten

mew, mew my KatMa already wrote catmandu but I wanted her to read what happened recently in Nova Scotia [Canada]

Weepy, sweet angel your learned from catmandu that not all humans are depraved like those demonic boys.

cut & paste into your browser the website:

http://www.herald.ns.ca/stories/2003...fhomepage.html

and open it. Scroll down to story: Boy, 13, rescues cat from hanging -- Teens face animal cruelty charges.

Read this story. Here is a letter to the editor that my KatMa sent:

Letter to the Editor
    The Halifax Herald Limited

RE: Friday, July 11, 2003
    "Boy, 13, rescues cat from hanging
    Teens face animal cruelty charges"

---------------------------------------------
    Two minor-aged abusers [believed to be brothers] are following in the footsteps of Jeffrey Dahmer -- first torture cats and other small animals as teens and continue on to become serial killers.

These two should NOT have been released into the custody of their parents – where parental guidance and care is, apparently, suspect.

The 13 year-old boy who rescued the cat is a hero to the cat -- and to me. Canadians do not tolerate the torture of animals and many of us want The Government of Canada to enact tough animal protection laws. Existing animal protection law in Canada does not address just punishment for abusers who torture and kill animals.

Will we read a few years from now that one or both of these two boys -- now 16 and 14 years old -- are serial killers?

In case people have forgotten Jeffrey Dahmer, here is a list of his known human victims:

Jun 1978 - Stephen Hicks
    Sep 1987 - Steven Toumi
    Oct 1987 - Jamie Doxtator
    Mar 1988 - Richard Guerrero
    Feb 1989 - Anthony Sears
    Jun 1990 - Eddie Smith
    Jul 1990 - Ricky Beeks
    Sep 1990 - Ernest Miller
    Sep 1990 - David Thomas
    Feb 1991 - Curtis Straughter
    Apr 1991 - Errol Lindsey
    May 1991 - Tony Hughes
    May 1991 - Konerak Sinthasomphone
    Jun 1991 - Matt Turner
    Jul 1991 - Jeremiah Weinberger
    Jul 1991 - Oliver Lacy
    Jul 1991 - Joseph Bradeholt

Dahmer’s career began years earlier with the abuse, torture and murder of small animals – typical patten of most serial killers.

KatMa signed the lette with her given name. catmandu can e-mail me, Sasha the Cat at

[email protected]

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Rest in peace Weepy

And may you have all the bikkies and dripping you want at the RB where is is warm and there is always love and a soft bed.

My heart goes out to you, Gary! It is sad enough to lose an animal that you cared for, but people macking a mockery of your decency is just too much! Remember, that it is the thin line of people like us that separates humanity from brutish uncivilisation.

Lots of hugs and scritchies, give your Meezers a pat from me and Pix.

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

RIP Nibbler, joined the Bridge 12 May 2007.
    RIP Pixel, joined the Bridge 24 November 2017.