Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holly!

Holly!

Oh, My! Holly, you are one gorgeous Collie! You remind me soo much of Molly with your stunning looks! Im soo happy you were chosen as DOTD! Have a wonderful day sweet Holly!

Somehow I knew you'd have this thread up already Julie.

Holly, you're magnificant! I'm glad someone very loving gave you such a wonderful home because you really deserve it. Congrats on being DOTD!

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Holly, you are wonderful! Congratulations on being chosen "Dog of the Day"! I'm so glad that you were rescued and now living a great life. Wishing you many more years together.

HOLLLY....

My heart has been stolen! You are so beautiful and I am glad you are getting a chance at a wonderful life! Congratulations for being such a sweet DOTD!! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day and many many more years to put smiles on many more faces!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Holly the Collie

Well, my heart has been stolen, too, Holly! What a beautiful girl you are! We don't see many Collies around here, and it is a pleasure to meet you and read your story. What a turnaround for you, and you didn't disappoint anyone!!! All you needed was that love and concern and you blossomed!! Have to admit that I got a little teary eyed, reading your story, but I'm so glad you are in a wonderful home, with great people and other dog friends around!

Congratulations to you, Holly, on being a terrific Dog of the Day!!!

CONGRATULATIONS HOLLY!

I'm sitting here wiping away my tears after reading your story, and what a story it is!
    You and your human are so lucky to have found each other. I'm sure you know this and that's why you have been such a terrific girl
    You sound like the perfect collie, and I'm sure you are.
    I wish you many more wonderful years together with your beloved human!
    Have a great day Holly!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Oh, Holly! So early in your day and look how many of us have already come under your spell. You are one remarkable and very, very special dog. There are tears streaming down my face for those *lost years* you had to endure. I also have tears of joy that at long last you are with someone who can appreciate the many wonderous attributes you possess. Holly you are just the perfect dog. No wonder people all over the world will honor you and fall in love with you today. I'm blessed for having met you.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Holly, You are a one of a kind special girl. You and your sister are very lucky to have such a wonderful mommy too

Rocky
    Hi Ya Flintstone

Rockys fave saying

excuse me, pass the tissues-can anyone smile and cry at the same time? What a fantastic beastie!! dogs do so much to please and ask for so little in return, I have an idea-we have dog of the day- maybe we should have person of the day too, you deserve it!!
    Artists and dogs are not meant to be understood;merely adored!!!

I second that

Les
    Rockys mom
    Hi Ya Flintstone

Rockys fave saying

Also had to get up and go get a tissue....
    Holly, you are beautiful both inside and out. I am so glad that you were rescued and now live the good life. Despite your cruel beginnings, you never lost heart. You deserve to be Dog of the Day!!! You are also a hero. Hugs to you, sweet girl. Glad you are safely home.
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

~wiping away the tears also~

ohhhh HOLLY you are beautiful what an angel

you are one lucky girl to have been given the chance to live your life to its fullest, after your terrible beginning.

i hope you have a wonderfull day sweetheart and ask your humans for some extra treats as you deserve them

congratulations holly
    xoxo
    rhi and all the furry kids ~licks from clover~
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Your story has touched my heart as Im sure a lot of others here. You look so regal and happy that Im glad you were given the chance at happiness in your life. Im still choked up and so angry that there are people so cruel as to hurt any loving animal. Congrats on being DOTD! Your soul shines through your eyes.

Blog Entries

Holly the Collie

My KatMa is still crying, dear precious Holly because reading of your life before your doggieMom found you has shredded KatMa's heart. What must we do to convince legislators to enact strong animal protection laws in Canada, United States & elsewhere? Puppy/Kitten mill operators are derelicts whom my KatMa defines as evil incarnate -- not fit to live.

Precious Holly, have a wonderful day celebrating with your fursons and all the other pets today. KatMa wants your furson recognized and honoured for being five-star -- which is how decent humans strive to be. You are so beautiful and KatMa just loves the pictures of you. If only her hands could reach through the 'puter screen so she could pet you, beautiful, precious dog!

To the most precious and smartest dog we send our love, hugs, kisses, purrs, mews. You have stolen both our hearts. Our admiration and respect for your furson has been earned because, as a breeder, her standard is Excellence: Mew-mew, as I say, FourPaws.

FourPaws for your doggieMom:

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Hollie, I haven't been posting to anyone lately but I'm glad to be back and read your story! I'm so happy you were saved from those evil, greedy breeders! Lucky for you, there are some wonderful people in this world that love animals for what they are and not how much money they can make them. May you live long and have many happy days!
    You know where all those pet shop pups come from right? Puppy Mills!