Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ewok got neutered today!

Ewok got neutered today!

Thank goodness. I really hope that this calms him down because he is a terror. You can't pick him up without him attacking you, not to be mean but you know what I mean. He won't leave the other cats alone and I wonder why they just don't swat him one lol, but they are pretty nice.

So now we are done, he's neutered and now has all his shots, and is flea free!

And as requested here are a few new pictures of him. The first one was taken about a week and a half ago? and the other two were taken today. He was a little groggy at first but he's already back to his old terrorizing self.

I got to hold him while he got neutered, and his poor legs twitched. Luckily they did it on my lunch so that I could monitor him. I brought his mouse and his feather chaser toy with me, to make him feel more comfortable. I kept going into the back and checking on him when it was slow up front, and everytime he heard my voice he wanted me to come pet him. I held him for while and he loved it. Poor guy, I hate how they wake up. But now, you would never know he got neutered lol. Man oh man does this little guy have energy!

I was going to place him, but we are moving so I think we are going to keep him. After all, he was my bottle baby of this year and I have grown pretty attached. I just hope that now that he's neutered he will calm down and stop attacking the other kitties.

Pictures in the next post.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

These two you can see that his eyes are oily from the lubricant...

Isn't he cute!? He has grown so much. Last time he was in he weighed 3.2 and now he is 4.7! That's only three weeks time in between!

Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Oh! Hes adorable!!! . The neutering should calm him down. Good Luck!

Wow!! Last time I saw him he was such a tiny tyke... I must have missed several posts. He is adorable though.

Would you please snuggle him for me?
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

You have a very adorable little boy there. Please give him some scritchies for me.
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey

What a little sweetie....or at least that's how he looks in the pictures.....no sign of a holy terror there. I'm glad his neurtering went well, and how great that you got to assist with it. Not too many kitty moms can say that.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Ewok is adorable!!! No wonder you're going to keep him. Kisses to you sweet boy and I just know that you will be a much calmer kitty now....
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

He is GORGEOUS!!!! I love his coloring! I'm sure he will be calmer now that he is neutered
    Dayna, Alex, Phoebe, Cleo, Rolo, Scooter, & Holly

Thank you so much Popcornbird!

He is GORGEOUS!!! YAY!!! You're keeping him!!!!!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Thanks everyone! Ewok says he is very flattered.

Well, last night you wouldn't even think he was neutered by the way he was acting, right back to his old self. But I love him just the way he is. He does have a sweet side, and sometimes, well mostly in the morning and at night when I get home, he will come to me and want to be snuggled. He will start licking and sucking on me lol, and he won't stop. He will do that for while until you move your hand a certain way and the hyper mode starts again, lol.

AmberLee, he has grown SO much since we first got him. He was so tiny, and to think that I saved his life and bottle fed him. I am so happy he is healthy. You should see him with his toys, his little micies. He likes to carry them in his mouth, then toss them in the air and catch them. hehe

Thanks to everyone else!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Originally posted by kimlovescats
    He is GORGEOUS!!! YAY!!! You're keeping him!!!!!!!
    I know! YAY!!! LOL
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

I just gotta say, Cass, that I just love that pic of Speedy. I've never owned a Hedgie but have handled one (ouch-prickly). If possible, please give Speedy a kiss from me - he's sooooo cute!! And glad to hear that Ewok is OK..
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Originally posted by slick
    I just gotta say, Cass, that I just love that pic of Speedy. I've never owned a Hedgie but have handled one (ouch-prickly). If possible, please give Speedy a kiss from me - he's sooooo cute!! And glad to hear that Ewok is OK..

Sure thing! I will let him know you think he's cute, I am sure that will make him happy.

I hope to post more pictures of Speedy sometimes tonight or tomorrow, whenever I have the time to resize them etc. He is kinda prickly, but does let me handle him and likes to sleep with me once in a while. He can have free roam of the house when I am home as the cats don't bug him and he doesn't get into anything. He likes to lay under the blankies in Dylans room.

I will try to post pics of the other kiddos tonight so stay tuned.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

AAAWWW Ewok, you are sooo adorable! The neutering will definatley calm him down. Sammy was a little maniac before he was neutered.lol Sammy also turned into a little porker since the neutering, he seemed kinda thin beforehand, but now he is a rump roast! I think he gained weight because of the neutering. Sammy is still very energetic, but he was just CRAZY before!

Kim, I love my signature! Thanks!

Blog Entries

Ewok

Mew-mew, purrrrrrrrr you are one handsome boy, Ewok! KatMa looked at your pictures very closely -- she thinks you're way to sweet looking & cute to ever be a terror...

Catgratulations on being neutered. It is better for all of us to be spayed & neutered. No need to have sweet kitties being strays & brought to pounds or worse...

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore