Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tom

Tom

What a cutie with blue eyes!

Have a happy and long life with your human

Tommy you are very handsome, I love your blue eyes!!! congrats on COTD!!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Tom, what georgeous eyes you have. They are mesmerizing. Congratulations on being our COTD.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

I am sure handsome Tommy has much nicer sounds than an alarm clock.

Blog Entries

Tommy

Mew, mew Tommy -- my KatMa is NOT one bit surprised that your furson loves you silly! You are one gorgeous pussycat and those beguiling blue eyes are soooo dreamy...

I'm in love with you, purr-purr. So is KatMa; you've stolen a spot in her heart which is all yours. KatMa read your bio and felt the sacred essence of her most beloved late Tiggy (AKA "the best cat in the unverse"). Many of your cute ways are like his, ie: a perfect alarm clock, running to greet your purrson every day, and being very vocal [known in our palace as "Tiggy Talk"]... your sweetness is like him too. So KatMa wants to thank you for making it feel, even if for a fleeting moment, that Tiggy was right here with her, reading your bio!

The most precious gems are found abandoned outside, in animal pounds and at shelters -- and your lucky purrson found a saffire-eyed treasure. Such a lucky human...

Live long & healthy, happy & cherished in your furever palace. KatMa sends you endless kisses & hugs and I send little flirty kittywinks, sweet kittykisses, head bumps and nose twinkies.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Oh, Tommy, you are a handsome guy!

I don't think I've ever seen more beautiful eyes! Such a wonderful, sweet face you have - and I love your coloring! We're so glad you have a loving home of your own now, you furry little alarm clock, you! Catgratulations on your special day as COTD...

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

There is something about a Siamese Cat Mix that produces a Great Cat! Pouncer was one and now Terrific Tom is another! And he is just the happiest looking cat that we have seen lately! Terrific Tom , COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Terrific Tommy, I love those gorgeous blue eyes of yours, and such pretty coloring you have!!! You live just a few miles away from me here in Phoenix--you can come over and wake me up anytime! What a soft, wonderful alarm clock you must be! So nice meeting you, Tommy! Have the BEST day ever!

Tom, you are one beautiful kitty cat, that picture of you is just lovely! You sound like the very best of friends - except that 4:30 a.m. part!! Your furparent must reeeeeeally love you !
    Congrats for being Our Cute Cat of the Day!

Tommy
    What a handsome fellow you are. I love your big blue eyes too! You look like you are very happy! sounds like your human is too! Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie!

Oh what a hansome boy!

You must be on the same schedule as my kitties, being from Glendale AZ, we also get woken up every morning at 4:30.....must be something in the air here!!
    Bunny & Kitties:

Taz - F (7); Majerle - M (4) & Loki - M (8 months)
    (pronounced: Marley).

My, what marvelously blue eyes you have, Tom! How wonderful that fate brought you to your human and a safe, happy life

I just want to reach out and pet that adorable face of yours!

Congrats -on being today's cat of the day!!
    Susan
    =^..^=

Sounds like a great kitty. Congratulations for finding the perfect companion among those millions of strays just dying for a good home.

What a beautiful cat! Tom looks like one of my favorite screensavers from webshots. Now, every time that screensaver comes up, I'll think of Tom with the enchanting blue eyes. Tom, do you give your mom a break on weekends? Happy COTD to you handsome boy.

Tom,
    Wow, are you ever cute. I love the contrast of the colors with those blue eyes! Congratulations Tom on your special day!