Thread: New Question...How did you find PetoftheDay?

New Question...How did you find PetoftheDay?

I think it would be interesting to know how each of you found this site.

I found it when my niece, Emily, sent me a link so I could see the Dog of the Day. Back then there wasn't a Pet Talk section, but I still checked for all the dogs, cats and pets of the day, everyday! I think it has been at least a year for me, if not a little longer.

And what a joy it has been to get to know all of you through your posts. Thanks, Karen and Paul.

Logan

I have known about this site for so long that I have forgotten how I actually found it. Another site that I used to visit from the early days, rufruf.com, first stopped adding new dogs and subsequently has gone out of business.

I'd be interested to know how this site got started and any other information that its creators wanted to share.

My sister found it on someones site who's dog had once been Dog Of The Day. She past it on to me and Im soo glade she did

I was browsing around the dog links in Yahoo and stumbled across it. I checked the Dog, Cat, and Pet of the Day for a few weeks before I noticed the Pet Talk link.

Believe it on not, I found Pet of the Day in a American Girl magazine!!! It was issue March/April 2000, on page 4!It says, "Picture Purrfect":"Enter your pet in a daily photo contest". And I'm not kidding!! If you get American Girl magazine, and you have the issue for March/Arril 2000, check it out, on page 4!!!

I can't remember how I found it, but I love it.

I stumbled along somebodys web page who had a link to Pet of the Day - I have no idea who it was, or if it was even somebody that comes to Pet Talk.

When I found this site; there was no Pet Talk, just "Of the Day". I submitted Carl's picture right away. I came back every once in a while and checked on all the cute doggies! I didn't sign up right away when the message board started. But, after a few months I decided to. Don't know why I waited, I probably missed a bunch of good discussions

I found this site because I had just gotten my first computer and I want on a search engine and ask for dog pictures and this is wear it brought me. Then it didn't have pet talk. Then like Rotty I waited a while to join pet talk

I found it because Jojo (JKRJG24) told me about it. She is my next door neighbor.

And Jojo has a new baby!!! Yeah!!!!

I went into serch engine and looked under dogs. It gave me a link to Pet of the Day. I came every day for a couple of weeks before noticing the Pet Talk link. Found it and signed on.

I found Pet of the Day link when I was searching different dog sites. Since then I have learned so much. I have laughed (Frito Feet) and cried (Goodbye Bella). I have enjoyed Karen's beautiful poems for all occasions. I have enjoyed reading about different people and thier pets. We may not always agree on methods, ideas, or other things but what we do agree on is that we love our pets!

I got my Internet connection on February 2000 and Pet of the Day was the first site I bookmarked because my brother told me to look it up. I think I subscribed to Pet Talk as soon as it appeared on the site and I have enjoyed it ever since.
    My Golden girl Carina was Dog of the Day on July 13, 2000.

Hello! I'm new to this forum.

Hello! I'm new to this forum.
    I also want to share my story. I have always loved animals even from a very young age. Hamsters, kittens constantly carried home
    So in our agency there is a beloved cat, her name is Sonya, she is just a queen in our team, with her appearance, our writing service has become very popular and the team has gathered the best writers.
    So I highly recommend, if possible, get a pet that the whole office will take care of This makes the team more friendly! :любить:

15. I stumbled upon it browsing around.
    but a friend from MSN Messenger had actually sent me the link to Pet Talk ages before hand but i got busy in real life an forgot to check it out