Thread: Don Juan el Gato Magnifico!

Blog Entries

Don Juan el Gato Magnifico!

Don Juan el Gato Magnifico! Mew-mew Me-Eow! you are such a handsome boy. Wanna be my boyfriend? Purr-purrrr. Catgratulations on being COTD. my KatMa is in love with you too! The angelcat Cardamom must have sent you to your purrson to continue in his pawprints so your MeowMom would have a best friend to love.

It's so cool that you take such care of your purrson by ensuring full home security is in place and by taking care of the paperwork!

Being the very best cat means you are a fantastic pet & greatly loved, somthing all pets deserve to be. Mew-mew, have a wonderful day today. Kisses & hugs from my KatMa and, mew-mew, kittykisses, nose twinkies, head bumps, purrs, and fancy figure 8's from me. Live long & healthy, happy, loved & cherished Mr VIPC*-- you handsome prince.

*very important pussycat

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Don Juan, you are such a handsome boy. You must have been sent from above to care for your catperson the way that you do. Do you think I can borrow you sometime to show my babies how to shred the bills?

Congrats on being a very handsome COTD.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Dashing Don Juan!!!

Don Juan,

YOU WIN for having a name longer than my prized pedigreed cats and a PURRson with the most EXCELLENT sense of humor!!!

You Don Juan must live a very charmed life... to have your PURRson so IN LOVE with you!

I just roared as I read your BIO... (I'm a Leo PURRson, so I roar)

I would just love for you and your PURRson to become part of our cat group because we would have so much fun with his/her wit and humor and your handsome face!!!
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/colecoonmccats/

Today is our beautiful Queen Rainbow Joy's #3 BD and she has a message for you on your Cat of the Day day...

Don Juan... Enjoy your special day! Have as much catnip as you want!!!
    Carm Cole
    Colecoon Maine Coon Cats
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/colecoonmccats/
    http://mainecoons.org/colecoons/

Oh, Dan Juan, you ARE Magnifico!!!!

That beautiful face....my you are a special boy! And you certainly to take purrrrrfectly wonderful care of your meowmie! We really enjoyed meeting you and wish you a totally SPECIAL day as the world-wide Cat of the Day!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Oh, please check out our wonderful Photo of the Week!
    www.cathappy.com

Don Juan el Gato Magnifico , you are one hombre grande! And you are so good to your Guardian , keeping her safe!What a great Gato you are Don Juan , COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh, but you really are Magnifico et Hermoso, dear Don Juan.

You stole my heart, just as the other Don Juan stole the hearts of so many women

You look a lot like my dear Juni and she's also 3 years old and she has the same white chin

Don Juan el Gato Magnifico y Hermoso Furball, wow that is some name and it should be for such a special handsome boy like you.
    I enjoyed reading your story, it really made my day.

Congratulations sweetie on being our COTD.

I know you are going to get those special treats today.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Don Juan
    Your wonderful picture brought tears to my eyes, sweetie. You are the exact twin to my Leroy who went to the RB last November. He out weighed you by a pound though. He was a little over 16 years old. Sounds like you give your guardian just as much love and joy, he did me. May you have just as happy and long a life as he did, sweetheart. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today. Thanks too, for the memories!

Thanks for the chuckle this morning -everything about your Don Juan sounds endearing...his name and his antics and what a gorgeous boy!

Cheers to you, Don Juan, from Howie, a fellow San Jose cat, on being today's cat of the day!!
    Susan
    =^..^=

Don Juan, you just melt my heart! I have the biggest smile after seeing your beautiful face and reading your funny bio, a SMILE I can keep in my heart ALL day now!

I can see in your expression that you are always on the alert for anything from which you might need to be protecting your Humans! What a GOOD BOY you are!!! Thank you for brightening my day on this very busy Monday! You are such a Sweetheart!!!!!! Congratulations!

Dear Don Juan el Gato Magnifico!!!!!!! The smiles started when I first read your name and just having read your fabulous bio., I'm smiling and laughing harder still!! What a debonair fellow you are, dear Don Juan; as captivating in your stunning good looks and dazzling personality as your namesake! Best of all, you are loyal, loving and true blue to the end! What a guy!! Congratulations to you Don Juan, Cat of the Day. "Magnifico" doesn't begin to describe you!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

That sounds like a kitty and a human that were meant for each other. Congratulations.

Handsome Don Juan, you are a great cat to take such good care of your purrson and to always remind her that happiness can curl up in one's lap.
    Steffi and Lovable

Another great cat from the Santa Clara Humane Society! They've got hundreds in there, all ready to be your friend for life.
    Leonard Migliore