Thread: Fannie Mae

Fannie Mae

Fannie Mae, your lovely spirit & lovely face will be in your owners' hearts forever. What great joy you brought them & continue to do so through the wonderful memories you left behind. I think you're one of the very best dogs I've ever met...and you're an aussie, too. I just know that you're looking very pleased with yourself up there at the Rainbow Bridge...because you really deserve this honour of Dog of the Day.

It is an honor to be able to congratulate the Aussie, Fannie Mae, as our Dog of the Day. What a persevering girl you were to select the mom you wanted to be with and love and then devote your entire life to her. Fannie Mae, your mom is going through some hard times now without you. Perhaps you've been trying to tell her how you tried your entire life to make her happy and that if she wishes to honor you and the wonderful life you had together, what would please you most would be to see her live her life with the passion and adventure that you two used to share, and that maybe someday when she is ready, you will help her find another doggie who will be able to bring her joy and peace. And one favor for us Fannie Mae. A lot of us have our own loved ones up there. Maybe you all can get together and talk about us, the way we talk about you.

Fannie Mae,
    Say hello to "YoYo" for me! You are beautiful both inside & out. Your 'guardians' here on earth were blessed by your companionship. I know how deeply they miss you. But what wonderful memories you left behind.
    I, too, had a dog who begged to live with me. Dogs like you make the best friends! Please, say "hello" to YoYo for me. You were & are just TOO WONDERFUL!

To Fannie's Mae's owner:
    What a beautiful story about Fannie Mae's life you have shared. She was indeed a beautiful, special dog, and your companion for most of her life. I think it is marvelous that you have such precious memories of her travelling with you all over the country! I hope you know that by sharing her with the rest of us, her memory will live on. And she is happy and healthy now in a beautiful place.
    God Bless you as you grieve and remember.

Fanniae Mae,
    What a beautiful girl you were!!!! You had a wonderful, full life with your adoptive family. Both you and your family were blessed with each other's company. Tell Wolf and Avalanche that I miss them when you see them at Rainbow Bridge! Congrats on Dog of a Lifetime!!

------------------
    ***Save a life, ADOPT***

[This message has been edited by Sudilar (edited May 06, 2001).]

To Fannie Mae's family - That is such a touching story. She brought such joy and love in your life. She is at the Rainbow Bridge with all the other happy animals including our beautiful Kona who passed away in October. If you look in our site at http://www.schnauzerville.homestead.com
    there is a poem to Kona that is called
    "The Last Battle" it may give you some
    peace. Congradulations to Fannie Mae who loved, lived life to the fullest and is our
    Dog of the Day.

Beautiful girl- have a wonderful romp at the Rainbow Bridge; my cat, Champagne and dog, Peppy will play with you

To your owners- you had such a lovely gift with your girl- I understand your sorrow,my thoughts with you; know she is at peace

------------------
    scats

Dear Fannie Mae...Yes, it most certainly is an honor to meet you dear girl, and know of the deep, loving bond you and your mama shared for so many years. You know, she is so sad that you are not here by her side, re-living those happy adventures the two of you shared for so long. But until you are reunited again, she will always have those special memories and your beautiful spirit to cherish and nourish her soul. She loves you so Fannie. So much that she wanted all the world to know what a very special, devoted and loving "dog of a lifetime" you are. Have you met my Jingles yet? She had to leave me not long ago. I too, miss her so. Will you look for her? She is a gentle, sweet and playful yellow lab. I just know that you and her must be frolickiing gleefully there at the Rainbow Bridge. A place filled with sunshine, and blue skies and lots of furry friends. It is hard for us here to be without our best friends. Your Mama especially. Today we were all saddened to learn of her loss. But oh so glad to have met you and proud to join with her in honoring you as our beloved Dog of the Day. Please tell all your pals how we love and miss them...Congratulations sweet Fannie...a dog who lived her life with spirit, devotion and love.

To Fannie Mae's Mom...Fannie is such a beautiful girl. The love and devotion you two shared is so truly special, and I know the pain is deep. What a beautiful tribute you have written to your most special friend. Perhaps knowing that now, so many more people, all over the world, know the wonderful dog that she is and how she loved, and was loved, will help to ease the pain. God bless Fannie Mae and her Mom.

To Fannie Mae's Mom & Dad:
    I too have an aussie who is the most devoted, wonderful dog. She came into my life as a "rescued" dog and has never let me forget how grateful she is. Please cherish the wonderful times you had with her and know that she is waiting for you to join her at the bridge. I am so, so sorry for your loss.

To Fannie May's parents-
    I'm soooo sorry to hear that your precious Aussie has gone over to rainbow bridge. My dear yellow Lab, Teal, has gone to rainbow bridge as well. It's a very sad time. But it happens in everyone's life, sometime! Again, sorry to hear about Fannie May.