Thread: Vanilla Bean

Vanilla Bean

Those ears are sooo adorable! who cares about the eyes- they give you that come hither look! Cinnabun is one lucky bunny to have such a gorgeous "girl" Those beauty marks, wow-would turn anyone's head!!
    Artists and dogs are not meant to be understood;merely adored!!!

Hi Vanilla Bean, you are one lovely little bunny boy! I just love the picture of you and Cinnabun cuddling, that is just too precious. I bet you have no problems with your eyes since you know your house so well and with the loving guidance of your fur parent and Mr. C! Congrtats To Vanilla Bean, Our Adorable Pet of the Day!!

Vanilla Bean
    How adorable you are! I love the picture of you snuggled with Cinnabun! What a special guardian you have to over look your disadvantage! Sounds like you have a wonderful life and family now. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie.

Congrats Vanilla Bean!

And a BIG BIG BIG congrats to your owner for rescuing a 'special needs' bunny! May you both live a long, happy life together!

Dear Vanilla Bean. You know, sometimes in life, if we are very very, lucky, we are blessed with one very special friend and soul mate; someone to lean on, love and count on to be there through thick and thin. But having two such loving and loyal soulmates is almost more than one could hope for! I am so happy to know that such a special bunny found such a special forever home! You are one pecious little girl, Vanilla Bean and I'm so pleased that you are honored here today as our most deserving, most beautiful Sunday Pet of the Day!! Congratulations sweetheart! I know that your fur parent and Cinnabun are so proud of their adorable Vanilla Bean! I wish you and your family many happy years together!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

WHAT

an Inspiring story. I would never let something like cataracs deter me from a pet. They learn to adapt so well. You made a good choice, because I believe CinnaBun will be a fantastic help as time goes by. He will learn to guide her, if he hasn't started already....

Janice - - - - -

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." -Will Rogers

Thank you LAURA.....

Blog Entries

Vanilla Bean

Vanilla Bean, sweetie, KatMa & Paw-Paw were out of the Palace for the day. Mew, I, Sasha The Queen am glad they're back.

KatMa just read me your bio. Mew, Me-eoW you are such a cutie-pie POTD. And your BunnyMom is my kind of furson -- giving you a wonderful forever home & love & attention!

So, CinnaBun fell in love with you at first sight! Well, it is purrfectly understandable -- and he's a looker too.

Have a great life with your furson & CinnaBun -- live long & happy, loved, cherished & adored -- and in good health!

You are two five-star, extra special pets, mew-mew. Hugs & kisses from KatMa and purr-purrs, mews, kittykisses and nose twinkies from me!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Oh my goodness, Vanilla Bean! I know you are a perfect companion for your Cinnabun!!! I am "drooling" over your beautiful coloring and ears!! I'm so sorry to hear about your cataracts, but it sounds like you have a loving family who help you to get around just fine!!!

Congratulations to a very special bunny on being the Pet of the Day!!!

Logan

Dear Vanilla Bean...
    You are such a lucky, lucky boy to have found such a wonderful home. Congrat's on being named POTD and what an inspiring story.

I recently lost a very old boy that was without a doubt one of the sweetest, gentlest bunnies that ever lived. He is in the middle of the picture below. I had him at least 6 years, got him when he was 2-3 years old, maybe even older than that. In the last 6 months of his life he got cataracts and eventually went completely blind... But he had been with me for so long he absolutely knew where every piece of furniture was and many times I would find him racing around the living room furniture, his ears flapping in the wind, like he could see perfectly. What a guy....... He died, by the way, from old age, his body just gave out....the cataracts had nothing to do with his passing. I only tell you this story to point out that an animal we think has special needs oftentimes can adapt and adapt really well to whatever the problem is. Sometimes I feel bad for the people who want and have "perfect" pets....they don't see the love and companionship or how an animal overcomes, if possible, a physical problem.... It is awe-inspiring to realize that that animal wouldn't let a problem stop him from living life to the fullest.
    Mom to 9 wonderful bunnies and an energetic young cat from you-know-where.
    Bunny Basics educator
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Noah, Casey, Daisy, Marie, Velvet, Emma, Robbie, Chocolate