Thread: Scooter

Blog Entries

Scooter

Hi Scooter, Mew, me-eow!

Congratulations on being pet of the day. KatMa and I are thrilled to be first to tell you that!

Neat that you & Cherio get along so well. If only humans would follow our example...

And when humans get over their prejudice they will all see what a wonderful hooded rat you are -- a most precious little guy. KatMa loves all furries and feathered ones. The only species KatMa is afraid of is Spiders.

Your furson loves yo so very much, mew, we can read. Live long & healthy, happy, cherished and adored. All pets are special so you know where you stand. Celebrate the day with Cherio and your fursons.

KatMa sends 100,000 kisses & hugs to you and to Cherio. I send nice kitty greetings, ie: nose twinkies, head bumps, mews & purrs and kitty kisses.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Super Scooter

All I can say is WOW!!! You defy everything that one would assume about a pet rat!!! I love it that you and Cheerio are such good friends, and that you seem to prefer to be with your closeknit family as opposed to anything else!!

What a perfect story for rat lovers and those of us who don't know much about rats!

Congratulations to you, Scooter, on being the Pet of the Day!!!

Well I happen to adore rats and mice! Scooter would certainly change the minds of anybody who merely tolerates them. Way to go Scooter!
    Artists and dogs are not meant to be understood;merely adored!!!

I'm impressed with your beauiful little rat. I live in NYC, so we pretty much avoid rats as often as possible, but Scooter looks like a wonderful little buddy. And how sweet he takes care of his little Cherio!
    Congrats to Super Scooter, Our Adorable Pet of the Day!

Scooter
    What a handsome fellow you are! I love how you watch over your little mousie friend! Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today. I hope you get lots of yummie treats to share with Cherio.

scooter you are so handsome!!! I love ratties, and mice! it looks like you and cherio look to be life long friends!!
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Hi Scooter! So happy to see another Rattie as pet of the day! I am one of those persons who has been converted to liking rats! There is quite the misconception out there! Granted, I would very much avoid a wild rat! These domestic rats are very gentle and intelligent and clean! Yes, believe it I love the picture of you and your mousie friend! Have a great day!

Oh Scooter! What a beautiful, gentle and devoted rattie boy you are! I was so touched by your deep affection not only for your Mommy, but for your darling little mousie pal Cheerio, as well! Who could ever resist a creature so kind and loving! A human couldn't ask for a better furry friend! Congratulations to you dear little Scooter, our most adorable and precious Pet of the Day! Have a happy day celebrating your much deserved honor with your family and of course, little Cheerio!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Aren't you just the cutest thing in teh world! You look like my hope who is now deeply inlove with your sweet picture and your loving nature! What a specail rat you are.

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka