Thread: Captivating CEDAR

Blog Entries

Captivating CEDAR

What a pretty dog you are! Your beauty has captivated my KatMa and she is in love with you...

Goes to show mixed breed pets are so very extra special.

KatMa and I are so delighted to be the first ones to congratulate you on being our special, sweet dog of the day.

My KatMa grew up in Northern Canada and is well aware of surpirses like bears, ice cold winters, and beautiful, clear star filled nights. You must love living with your furson family and they surely adore you!

Live long & healthy, happy, loved & cherished by your fursons -- all pets deserve this.

KatMa sends 100,000 kisses & hugs and I, Sasha the =^.^= send you sweet mewls, headbumps, kittykisses and nose twinkies! and 5 STARS *****

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Cedar you are a beautiful dog in a beautiful part of the country. It sounds like you have a very interesting life. Just stay away from the porcupines and bad things! Congratulations on being dog of the day.

CONGRATULATIONS CEDAR!

What a magnificent looking dog you are Cedar, your picture is absolutely stunning!
    How lucky that you get to live in Alaska & be a sled dog (which I'm sure you just love )
    I do hope that you have a wonderful day being our dog of the day!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

How handsome!

Cedar, I don't often post in the dog section, as I have cats and post there. Today's Dog of the Day, you my dear, are just too handsome and sweet looking to pass up making a comment.

Congratulations for being the Dog of the Day and I hope you find a nice cool pool of water to play in today!

You are lucky to have such a lovely environment in which to live and your family loves you!

Relax and enjoy your day in the limelight Cedar!

SAS

Wow, Cedar,how majestic you look-you could be the poster for alaska tourism-you may have my share of the salmon, though. Congrats on DOTD-a most deserved honour.
    Artists and dogs are not meant to be understood;merely adored!!!

Re: Captivating CEDAR

Congratulations Cedar.
    You have an important job being a sled dog.
    You also look like a dog I once owned,
    who was very special to me.

----<---<--<{(@

Cedar..you are absolutely stunning! What a lovely background you posed in front of, it really shows up YOUR beauty! Sounds like you have tons of fun every day! May you always have happy, safe (watch those bears, sweetie) fun and healthy times in Beautiful Alaska!

I've been Boooo'd!

Dearest Cedar,

You certainly are a very beautiful girl with the most awesome
    eyes & coloring. You look right at home, with the mountains
    and rivers in the background. Congratulations on being given
    a day of honor today as our gorgeous DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Cedar, you are simply stunning! As breathtaking as they are, Mendenhall Glacier and Lake pale in comparison to your beauty! Being proud Mom to a water loving Lab and a snow loving Husky, well, you're a blend of breeds that just can't be beat What a wonderfully exciting, adventurous life you live there in beautiful Alaska, Cedar; a most fitting setting for such a magnificent dog! Congratuations to you stunning Cedar, Dog of the Day! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor with a refreshing swim, a carefree romp and lots of extra loving! LONG and happy life to you Cedar!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 07-05-2003 at 01:12 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Cedar, you are a pretty girl and look so happy!!!! I have a labhusky myself and I often see the husky in my dog, and my dogs name is Juneau. You look like one active girl, do be careful with the porcupines except for the toy kind, and dont eat salmon unless your parents give you some- mine loves it, we just had some last night. Many yummy treats Cedar.

What a beeeauuuuutiful dog! That picture of you in front of the glacier is just stunning - you look so perfectly matched against that lovely natural backdrop pretty pup!

Congrats to Cedar, are Awesome Dog of the Day!!

Cedar

You are one beautiful pup, such fun you must have, and a lot of us envy your life.
    I have seen that glacier and I have been in Juneau, so I say with certainty that, even though very pretty, that photo doesn't do justice to your surroundings....
    Janice - - - - -

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." -Will Rogers

Thank you LAURA.....