Thread: Frisco!

Frisco!

Wittle cutey fwisco is pet of the day! Just to think that you were destined to be food..and ended up bringing so much happiness to your mom! Jordan must be so very proud of you! Enjoy your special day sweetie!

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Blog Entries

Fancy FRISCO

Hi Frisco,

Mew -- what a frightening experience for you and your furson! Mew, thank goodness, me-eow that your [IMG]file:///C:/CATGIFS_for_POTD/Emoticons,%20Smileys,%20and%20Email%20Gifs_files/angel.gif[/IMG] guardian angel was on the ball that day and sent your furson over to the pet store at that specific time.

Such a cutie pie, and KatMa, Paw-Paw and I are thrilled you are in your forever home. Did you and your fursons celebrate CANADA DAY yesterday? We did -- and Montreal hosted a big parade. Weather was purrfect too. Here is the Mountie & his horse saluting you:

Well sweet kissy-boy baby, dont'cha know it -- KatMa is falling in love once again...

Have a wonderful POTD experience -- extra treats, cuddles & love to help you celebrate!

Live long & healthy, happy, loved & cherished by your fursons-- all pets deserve this.

KatMa sends 100,000 kisses & hugs and I, Sasha the =^.^= send you sweet mewls, very gentle headbumps, soft kittykisses and nose twinkies!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Blog Entries

Frisco

Mew, your guardian angel didn't appear in the post. KatMa will try again to send you the image of your guardian angel.

Purr-Purrrrrr

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Yea Frisco!

I'd recognize that cute rattie face anywhere! How exciting! Congrats on making POTD, Frisco! You deserve it!!

Thanks for the signature & avatar kfamr

That face-there is no way something would have eaten that cute face-one look and the eater would have melted. Love the colouring looks like he's wearing a cashmere sweater by Versace!!
    Artists and dogs are not meant to be understood;merely adored!!!

Oh no, Frisco!! I can't bear the thought of you being another's dinner A thousand thanks to your human for sparing you just a horrific fate and providing you with a most loving and safe forever home! You are one cutie rattie boy...just look at that sweet little face and those precious paws!! Today, no thoughts of "food," except of course if they're Frisco treats!! You're the Pet of the Day, sweet, little Frisco and a most worthy one at that! Have a ton of fun celebrating your day on center stage! Hugs and cuddles to our precious honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Frisco
    What a sweetie. I'm so glad you were saved. I can't bear the thought of someone making a meal of you!!! I know you have a wonderful happy home now, sweetheart! Congratulations on being our very special Pet of the Day today, cutie!

Yay! My Frisco is pet of the day!!! Hah ha ha! lol I'm so happy!

I'll say a bit more about Frisco so that the guests know a little more about him

Frisco is special because he is very very smart. He usually (note the "usually" ) comes when he's called. When I say "round" he'll turn around in a circle. He can jump across my arm, and walk a tight-rope. I just recently got him to do his tricks in public!

He loves to give kisses. I can sit there forever and he will never stop kissing me. He also loves to clean my teeth lol. And he will never miss an inch of my face.

Frisco thinks that he's tough, and he acts really macho, but really he's a chicken. He's scared of the cat, but she's afraid of him too. He hates the dog, but the dog just wants to lick him to death. He doesn't like new people very much either. I make fun of him and tell him that my other rat is really the tough one. lol.

Thanks for all the nice compliments everyone! Frisco is very happy to be potd!
    I've been BOO'd!

I had a snecky peek at the pet of the day site at work this morning (but I couldn't post) and seeing sweet Frisco's face really cheered me up. i started my day with a smile.

Enjoy your special day Frisco

CONGRATULATIONS FRISCO!

I just noticed by your mommy's siggy that you are today's pet of the day, how lucky for the both of you
    Since you are such a kissy boy, make sure you give your mommy lots & lots of kissies today...if not for her, you would have been someone else's dinner
    Hope you enjoy your special day Frisco!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Hi Frisco,
    Congrats on being POTD! I haven't post in awhile but when I saw you I had to say a few words. You look like such a cutie. Now, a lot of people would go yuck if they saw a rat. I however have grown to like them a lot as my ex boyfriend and I had many. I was extremely reluctant at first as I was ignorant at first. But I found out that rats are affectionate, intelligent, and very clean as they wash themselves like cats! Now sewer rats are not the same as domestic rats. They are however rather short lived up to 5 years, that is the downfall Females by my experience are more affectionate. My favorites were Miss Mouse and Big Ben who was beige.

Congrats Frisco!!! You little sweet heart!!

yay!!! I am so happy you are pet of the day frisco!!! you are such a handsome rattie and your mommy loves you so much, you are the smartest rodent I have ever seen, I love u so much . !!!!
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Congrats Frisco on being such a gorgeous pettalking Pet of the Day! I just love the pics your Mom chose of you. You're a real sweetie, and a smart one too by the sounds of it.

Thanks to everyone who said nice things about my baby!
    I've been BOO'd!