Thread: Hm.. :S

Hm.. :S

Has anyone ever seen that show "That's My Baby" on Animal Planet. Theres this one episode that kinda disturbs me. The one where the familiy decides to "breed" their two favorite cats..because they want to expand their family. I dont know theres just somthing about that, that bugs me. I mean they took her to the vet to see how many she was going to have and found homes for them before they where born...but still I wish they would have just adopted. Anyone else seen this episode...am I the only one this kinda disturbs?

I have seen the show and I feel the same way you do. With animal shelters bursting at the seams, it's irrelevant that they found homes for the animals. Talk about irresponsible - and then they go on TV!!!

and it's pretty irresponsible for the channel to air such a thing! they are condoning it! anyway it didn't make sense, if they did to to "expand their family" then why did they give them away?
    yes they should have just adopted more from a shelter. they did it to make money.