Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Picture Story with Toby and Lily

A Picture Story with Toby and Lily

Ok guys .. I finally got the videos, and I have new pictures! Prepare for the ultimate update! lol

First things first - the videos. They are not really big so dial-up users don't worry. These videos range from their initial meeting to their current wrestling matches!

picking her up at the hotel

the initial meeting!

the initial meeting - part 2

the initial meeting - part 3

Lily being cute (boy thats strange hehe)

the wrestling match

the wrestling match - part 2

What pretty blue eyes she has!

One funny thing I have noticed about Lily is that girl's got ATTITUDE! lol Ok here's an example. If I play with her with a toy on a string and she catches it in her mouth, if I try to pull it away from her she growls at me. The other night we were eating some chicken and she jumps on the coffee table, swipes a chicken bone, and goes on the floor to eat it. As soon as she saw me coming for it she growled, swiped at me, and moved away with it. lol naughty girl!

Here's Toby "Playing", or otherwise observing Lily's toy. Toby has become more and more lazy as each day passes. I'm thinking its because of the hot weather, poor guy's got a big fur coat.

A nice pose for you all. She's such a cutie.

Toby checks out the sink in the new house. He can just fit in it .. boy is he getting weight put on. tsk tsk We tell him all the time to start excersing like lily does

Lily is warming up to Toby, and vice versa. The only problem is, I think Toby likes to play a little rougher than Lily likes to.

Yes. I caught them snoozing together. I sneakily ran for the camera! I LOVE this shot. Its so sweet. Hopefully they will keep this up. They are getting along better each day.

And another...

They eat together. How cute!

All in all things are progressing quite smoothly .. they make a bit of a racket during the night running around (which could be a problem cause someone's living under us) we may have to work on that. Aly, she's a doll! She's a little PIGGY too and eats everything in sight , but we'll just keep that to ourselves hehe

Johanna

Great Pictures Johanna!!! Looks like Lily and Toby are getting along great!!!

THANK YOU JOHANNA!!!!

I'm melting at cuteness overload! I am so glad the kitties are warming up to each other. Those snuggle pics are the CUTEST!!!!!

Lily - stop being so naughty with food!!!

Hehe, I just remembered when she was about 3 weeks old, she made my hands look like hamburger meat because she started flailing her arms all around and scratching me every time she had her bottle. What a booger!

OHHHHH I forgot to watch the videos! Weee, off to watch!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

AWWW! Those videos are sooooo great. I love the one of Lily with daddy

I bet once Lily gets closer to Toby's size, she'll play rougher with him. She sure did enjoy playing rough with Skylar, who's half her size! She's so funny. I love it when she puts her ears back and runs sideways. She always did that to Shiloh and Reece.
    Alyson

ROFLMAO!!!!!!! I just love the videos especially when Lily puffs herself up........so cute!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Originally posted by aly
    She's so funny. I love it when she puts her ears back and runs sideways. She always did that to Shiloh and Reece.

ROFL!! Everytime she does that I laugh so much! Its hilarious! Did she like licking your hand? She loves doing that. She licks my fingers and nibbles on them .. she especially loves hiding her nose between my fingers .. its so cute

Yes! She didn't start the licking habit until she was about 10 weeks old. But boy, once she started, she sure hasn't stopped

Does she follow you around yet?
    Alyson

What GREAT pictures! Unfortunatley, my computer decided to be
    stupid this evening, and I can't see the videos right now, but I will try again tommorow. I'm looking forward to seeing them!
    What two GORGEOUS kitties you now have!
    Lily is so pretty, and Toby is such a cutie pie. He reminds me of my Sammy!

Kim, I love my signature! Thanks!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Cuteness overload, big time!!!

This is my most favorite picture:

Its just too cute!!!

I'm so glad they are getting along.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Toby and Lily are just adorable together! Such a happy PT story!

I loved the wrestling videos--paper bags with tails sticking out of them are a pretty common sight around here too.

Aww, Toby and Lily are so cute! Glad to hear they are getting along well. Great pics (and videos too)!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

This is the CUTEST pic EVER! AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! I'm so glad little Lily could come to live with you! It seems like Toby's got a forever friend! I haven't seen the videos yet, but I will, soon.

The pics and videos are great. I'm so glad to hear that Toby and Lily are getting along so well.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW what absolutely adorable pictures! I just love the ones of them sleeping next to eachother! Precious! I'm glad they are getting along pretty well!