Thread: Another Puppy Mill out of business

Another Puppy Mill out of business

The SPCA of Erie County obtained a warrant and seized 75 animals from a puppy mill in a southern suburb of Buffalo. Here is a link to the article http://spcaec.com/departments/cruelt...tigations.php3 There are also some pictures of the house where they were kept, but they are pretty graphic and just made me want to cry.

On my soapbox
    This is why I boycott all petshops that sell puppies - this is where the dogs come from. I not only refuse to buy puppies from petshops, I would never buy anything from them. It is a matter of supply and demand. As long as people are still willing to purchase these animals - puppy mills will continue to exist. I strongly urge everyone to do the same.

Okay off my soapbox now

That is a sad story, but I'm so happy that they found the puppy mill and seized the animals!! I hope they have enough shelter space and food for all of them, and that they can find loving homes quickly.

Side note--my aunt and cousins live in Tonawanda, and my uncles parents live in Angola--I know that doesn't matter, just thought it was interesting
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

That is sucha sad story...Im so glad it was put out of buisness! Those horrible places...

I completley agree with you clara. I boycott all pet shops that sell dogs, cats. If people would only stop buying them..they would all stop...