Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dongdi!

Dongdi!

Ohhh you are one heck of a hunk dog! And you live in the same city too! You sound like a wonderful little pup...Kai would love a little playmate like you lol..enjoy being dotd

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Darling Dongdi, you are so very handsome! We can tell from your eyes what a wonderful character you are, D - sounds like you've got everyone wrapped around your perfect little paw!
    DONGDI ROCKS!!

Congrats Dongdi on DOTD!
    What a handsome boy you are! Sounds like you are loads and loads of fun! Darlin' would LOVE to play with you sometimes!
    Congrats, sweet Dongdi!
    Puppy Kisses~!!
    Miss Foam

Dongdi is a beautiful dog. I've never seen a Husky with bronze coloring before and it is really striking! Congrats to Dongdi and his family on being Dog of the Day and I hope you all have many happy years together ahead!
    dog crazy

My oh my what a snow puppy you are! Gongi I bet you just love the snow too! Congrats on being DOTD, you are absolutely beautiful! I enjoyed your family's story about you too!!!

Yes, Dongdi, you certainly are one stunning "angel of the snow!" I love all Huskies, but have a special fondness for you bronze babies! My Cody is half red Husky! And aren't you the smart one! You've already mastered "Husky speak"...Arrrwooo!! You may have been shy and retiring in your younger puppy days, but it's clear you're quickly blossoming into one fine example of a talkative, playful, fun loving Husky boy! Congratulations to you beautiful Dongdi, our super duper Dog of the Day! I hope you have a happy day of celebration, sweetheart! You're precious!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dongdi, I love your cute little kicked-out back legs--a sign of true relaxation! You are a handsome boy and quite a character. Now, no more tattling on Dennis, you hear? He's just trying to help you learn some manners. Congratulations on being DOTD, sweet bronze boy!
    Oreo and Molly

Dongdi, I had to come over to this board and say what a beautiful, hansome and georgous baby you are. You are stunning

Congratulation on being DOTD!

Enjoy your very special day.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Dongdi!! You might be named after a coin;but you look like a million-make that 10 million bucks. What a relaxed "dude" Wish someone would write a Husky speak dictionary!
    Artists and dogs are not meant to be understood;merely adored!!!

Blog Entries

DONGDI

Mew, meow Dongdi -- Congratulations on being our DOTD. Just on the cute factor alone, you deseve the honour! KatMa and I are happy a nice Canadian doggie is POTD. We live in Montreal.

Cool that such a shy & quite pup has come out from his shell to display a sparkling personality. KatMa is because you say "arrrwoooo" and do the stare-down when Dennis tries to be "boss". Halloween is a big deal for my KatMa and I had to get used to all the freaky decorations, pranks, kids, etc too. But after 8 years of this, I'm not a fraidy-cat about it anymore.

Well, handsome Dongdi (what a face!) KatMa had affixed five stars which you deserve: ***** They are the big yellow ones your furrents will see when they go into the thread dedicated to you.

Have a wonderful day filled extra treats to help you celebrate! Live long & healthy, happy, loved & cherished by your fursons -- all pets deserve this. KatMa sends 100,000 kisses & hugs and I, Sasha the =^.^= send you sweet mewls, headbumps, kittykisses and nose twinkies!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Dongdi! What an interesting name! And are you ever handsome You have gorgeous coloring! What can I say about your funny character too! Congratulations on your special day!

You are so beautiful and I love your coloring.

----<---<--<{(@

AWWWW you are soooo cute Dongdi!!! I love your fur color. it is so pritty. I love huskies, they are the best. I would love to hear your howl . I bet it is really adorible. you are adorible.. yay for you being dotd!!
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Donqdi, you are so beautiful!! I love huskies. I have heard that huskies have a certain dialect though I've never heard it myself. I think it's cute that you go tattling to your mom just like a little kid. You made a great DOTD!

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

What an honor to see such a handsome boy with the beautiful, magical name! What a funny little tattletale!!!

I've been Boooo'd!