Thread: Cutie Christopher!

Cutie Christopher!

Oh, Christopher, you "foxy" little man you!! What a cutie pie! Just look at that face!! I think I see a little Corgi, a little Shiba, a little Chi and a TON of preicousness covering every inch of your sweet self! Whatever your "blend," you ARE the quintessential DOG!! How could anyone eny "mutts rule" when they see that adorable face, gaze into those loving, big brown eyes and THEN read your most touching bio! Your Mom is right. Some of the sweetest, most beautiful, loving (and most importantly) DESERVING doggies (and other critters!) can be found at the local shelter, just waiting to show their families how very special they are! You are one fine canine ambassador for shelter doggies all over the world Christopher! Thank you for bringing such beauty and joy into this world. Your family is truly blessed to have such a fine, fine friend and loyal companion! Congratulations to adorable Christopher, Dog of the Day! Enjoy your day as "top dog" sweetheart!! (Of course, you're "top dog" every day!!) And very enthusiastic Labbie butt wiggles to you from my girl Star! Cody the Husky/Shep sends you buckets of slurpy licks!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 06-30-2003 at 08:35 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Christopher...if your breed is 'Dog', then I'm going to put 'Dog' as one of my favourite breeds. You're so gorgeous!
    I agree with your owner...I can see the glorious colour & dignity of the Corgi & the pretty elegance of the Chihuahua in you. In other words, you've got the BEST of whatever mix is in you.
    Yep, & our family once had a dog like you...many years ago....still have pics of him in the family photo albumn. His name was Togo.
    And I agree with your owner on something else, too....you're a super, super example of the lovely dogs to be had by just visting local animal shelters & rescue groups.
    I bet lots of people around the world will look at your pic today & be inspired to go save one of those dogs... Well done, Christopher...a very special Dog of the Day!

Blog Entries

Captivating CHRISTOPHER

Mew, your furson is indeed very, very special. Thank goodness the TV was on, telling your story and what a wonderful, happy ending!

My KatMa sends your humans an angel to guard over them -- and five stars ***** to you, captivating Christopher!

Mew, Me-eow, KatMa is continuously amazed that precious beings like you & me and so many others are abandoned gems -- found at an animal shelters -- or outside! Your furson gives the very best advice: ..."If you are looking for a pet this Christmas, or any other time, please go to your local shelter first." ...

Enjoy your second most special day -- mew, I know the first was the day you joined your forever family. KatMa sends 100,000 kisses & hugs and I, Sasha the =^.^= send you sweet mewls, headbumps, kittykisses and nose twinkies!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Re: Cutie Christopher!

Originally posted by tatsxxx11
    You are one fine canine amabassador for shelter doggies all over the world Christopher!
    Sandra is right on target (as always). What a find you were and to think that someone else let you slip through their fingers. As our friend K9 Karen would say...two tears in a bucket for them!

Thank you to Christopher's family for allowing us to meet this delightful guy. You must be so very proud of him. He is just one wonderful dog, but lucky as well, because he found people who appreciate all his marvelous qualities. I just love it when that happens. With all the sad news in the world that we hear on a daily basis, it is stories such as Christopher's that nourish our spirits.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Ah that noble face, that chiseled brow, truly an aristocratic, Love those ears(all the better to hear compliments)
    Artists and dogs are not meant to be understood;merely adored!!!

he looks like he might have a little chihuahua and corgi in him.

Chrissy Boy you are one seriously cute little man! What a wonderful story of your happy seven years with your loving family. I hope you have many many more filled with kisses, treats and love! YEAH CHRISTOPHER, OUR HANDSOME DOG OF THE DAY!!

thanks

yeah we know chrissy-butt is quite a cute little dog,he's the only dog our family has ever had(along as can remeber). We've had lots of cats but christopher is our little puppy, he knows not to go out in the street.
    When ever he wants attention he just looks in us in the eye and we cant resist to pet him!
    We love him very much and we hope he lives to be 100!

Christopher, you are a real cutie! I think you are mostly Corgi but guess we'll never know I agree that mutts rule! My dog is a rescue dog also and they are the best. I'm so glad that you got saved and have a wonderful home now. I can't believe you get along with cats. You must be a really loveable dog. You sure were a good dog of the day!

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Hi Christopher,

You are indeed the quintessential dog, handsome, loving
    and intelligent. I'll bet if I looked in the dictionary under DOG,
    Your picture would be there. Happy congratulations on being
    chosen for special honors today sweetheart ,as our most
    deserving DOG OF THE DAY. I wish for you many more happy
    and healthy years with your loving family. Love Ya Sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

wot a beautiful dog!but i realised that evry1 is saying he looks like he has a corgi and chihuaua in him.but wen i looked at him and wot breed he sed he woz it sed long haired miniture daschund.??????.is my comp playin tricks on me or r we talkin about a different dog here?sum1 plz tel me.lol.im

claire bear.

owned by boxer called jack and tabby called tina
    Owned by :

Boxer called Jack
    Cat called Tina
    Leucistic Axolotl male called Gustav
    Wildtype Axolotl female called Gretchen
    2 Goldfish called Scooby and Jerry
    5 tropical fish
    Hamster called Sebufus (sebastian and rufus put together.lol.)

whoops

sorry ppl.i woz lookin at a different dog.hehe.i woz lookin at zeppy.mistook him 4 christopher.lol.nm.
    Owned by :

Boxer called Jack
    Cat called Tina
    5 tropical fish

whoops

sorry ppl.i woz lookin at a different dog.hehe.i woz lookin at zeppy.mistook him 4 christopher.lol.nm.
    Owned by :

Boxer called Jack
    Cat called Tina
    5 tropical fish

A big congratulations Christopher,
    You are a very cute dog, and you and your
    owner were very lucky to have picked each-other.

----<---<--<{(@