Thread: cats on the way to school.........love to c them

cats on the way to school.........love to c them

Just wanted to tell you all how much i enjoy my walk in the mornings to take my daughter to school , we get to see such adorable cats and get to pat them and know them, some by name because of their name tags,
    There is Milo the lovely chocolate burmese who lives at the caravan park, Taz the all over black kittie who is super friendly, today we met two new kitties, lovely ginger kitties, who looked young around 9mths old, looked like they were from the same litter, and they were having fun playing with each other, both got heaps of pats from us, then there is the old cream burmese cat that visits occasionally for pets and scritches.
    Well sorry for raving but i do so enjoy the pleasure of other peoples kitties on my daily excursions.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I see favorite cats on my walks too.

The old Calico who hangs around the top of a particular hill.
    (All of Sheffield in built on 7 hills like Rome. Hence I spent most of my days walking up and down hills.)

A beautiful Tuxedo kittie who calls to me and as his garden starts at 6 foot mark. He is lying at head level in his flowerbed. I do talk to him, he is very vocal.

And too many others to mention.

Originally posted by PayItForward
    I do talk to him...
    Thank god, I'm not the only one! But, I've noticed once a woman looking at me very strange while I was talking to a kitty on a windowsill

There is a tuxedo kitty on Oreo's & my walking route. He is always sitting on top of a brick column away from the street, though, so I can't pet him. I talk to him, too!
    Oreo and Molly

Kitty on exercise path...

When my husband and I still lived in Hollywood, we would take a power walk in a residential area at the bottom of the Hollywood Hills where one day, we met a very friendly white kitty (maybe around 5 years old) whose name tag read "Homer". Homer was so friendly that he would "threaten" to follow us on the remainder of our walk, and, out of concern for his safety, we'd literally (but gently) "throw" him back to his human's garden, which we called "Homer's Enchanted Kingdom". It's been over a year now since we've moved from Hollywood but every now and then I'd think of Homer and miss him.
    CatFan

Originally posted by Vio&Juni
    Thank god, I'm not the only one! But, I've noticed once a woman looking at me very strange while I was talking to a kitty on a windowsill

I, too, talk to the kitties that I see in windows. Thankfully nobody has ever heard me, or see me do it though.

Here are the kitties I normally see on a regular basis, on my walk....from my car to the office.

You've all met Snowy, the cat that lives in the art gallery on the corner of the block where I work. Well, one day he was sitting just perfectly in the window, just begging to have his picture taken, so I complied.

And here he is with his brother, Snowy II, although I couldn't tell you if my life depended on it which one was Snowy.

And here's another one of Snowy's brothers - Blackie (I'm so original with my names for them, wonder what their real names are). Snowy also has a tuxie brother and a meezer brother, but the only one I see on a regular basis is Snowy. He seems to be the most sociable of the group.

So there you have it. The kitties I see on my twice daily walk.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

I love it to. Sometimes with work it takes me ages as I stop to pet all of the cats andd have a chat with them.