Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Henry!!!!

thanks nicole from henry

hey nicole (and mini, jasmine, pickles and tabasco),
    you guys look great, nice to see you!
    thanks for letting me know about this site - it's great
    i love seeing all the other special pups and cats.
    LIFE IS GREAT!!
    Love Henry xxx

YAY - an Aussie DOTD, AND lives in Melbourne ........ does that mean I get to meet you one day when I finally pull myself towards myself and meet Miss Meow too??

What a face, and such a honey!!!!

Have a great day sweetheart!!!!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

hey captain

captain,
    you are pretty cute, ruby caught my eye as well. we should all meet miss meow, i would love too. i must ask, how do you live with jo and not try to eat her?? does ruby get tempted?? i know I would.
    love Henry. xxx

(This is how the pets talk to eachother )
    Deer Henry~
    Yu arr une handsum pupee! Cungratz on Dawg Ov Tha Day! Itz a reel oner to hav that! I thaut I'd sneek un wile mom waz eeting! I red 'bout yu, but I can't 'memberr wat it sed, so I gess I hav nuthin els too saye!
    Pupee Kissez!!!
    Darlin'
    (The white fluffy one in my sig )

Re: hey captain

Originally posted by henrysmummy
    captain,
    you are pretty cute, ruby caught my eye as well. we should all meet miss meow, i would love too. i must ask, how do you live with jo and not try to eat her?? does ruby get tempted?? i know I would.
    love Henry. xxx
    Wellllll,........... when we first got Jo, I did this ALL DAY ....

and Mum said
    Captain, LEAVE the bird!!!!! ...... so eventually I had to LEAVE THE DAMN BIRD!!!!! Either that or hear my Mum's melodious voice every 30 seconds.

When Jo is out of the cage and flying around the house, I watch her veerrrrryyyyyy carefully ...... just in case she forgets who is boss!!!

Ruby bumps Captain out the way ....... Helllooooooo, Ruby here. Well, you are mighty cute young Henry ........ got alot of fans too I see. I think we might just have to meet .......
    Congrats on being DOTD. Wish my Mum would nominate me *sigh* (too naughty, I guess )
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

WOW

JO IS A GORGEOUS, shall I say bird or does she know it? That she's a bird that is....

Janice - - - - -

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." -Will Rogers

Thank you LAURA.....

Yes, Jo KNOWS she is gorgeous, and YES, she does know she is a bird ...... I think
    M!

Hi Henry, well done for making it into the spotlight, it is only up from here!!

And for your owner, thankyou for nominating him, He obviously deserves the honour and hopefully gets rewarded with a nice big bone from the butcher.....I have heard that Labrador's are very partial to one of those!

Anyway, that is all from Mr Meow, lets hope this post makes it as my login is extremely tempermental.