Poor Lolly pops. I had to rush her to the vet today because I found a rash on her belly, sores on her feet, and some scratches and swelling on her ears. Turns out she's having a bad reaction to the pollen in the air. I've noticed her chewing and licking her feet since its been getting warmer, and was going to take her to the vet soon. But when she went to stay at my mom's, I guess the pollen is really bad there because she got MUCH worse. She's on steroids, antihistamines, antibiotics, and fatty acids for a little while now. She also has to be a conehead while I'm not home to watch and make sure she doesn't chew her feet.

She did get some YUMMY treats for being SO GOOD at the vet. She was wonderful and the vet started to cry when I told her Lolly's story.. awww. She had a skin scrape to rule out other possibilities, and that all came back negative.

I just got her back from my mom's today. She'd only been there a few days and it got this bad. And she's inside all the time except on her walks and its still affecting her like this

Look at her pout: