Thread: Meet Nemo--he needs a home!!!

Meet Nemo--he needs a home!!!

This is the dog I had previously mentioned in another post. He is a young GSD mix, they said he is mixed with boxer and lab. The people took him from thier neighbors because he had never even seen the inside of a house, and was barking all the time. They cannot keep him however, and they just wanted to get him out of that situation, and hopefully try to rehome him.
    I told them I would try here first, maybe someone's looking for a sweet sweet boy.
    I met him tonight, and he is such a sweetie--loves to give kisses, didn't jump up on me, loooooooves kids so much, he is housebroken, loves his crate, hasn't made much of a sound since they got him, he knows a few commands, and he loves to play with their other doggie, a 2-year-old golden named Henley.
    On the down side, he isn't neutered yet, and they haven't had him to the vet yet to be checked out. I am willing to pay for the vet visit to at least make sure he's healthy. Also, she has said that he has to have his food at the same time every day, or he gets sick--she said he threw up a couple of times, and one time even fainted and got disoriented--why they didn't take him to the vet then is beyond me, but...
    Since I have 3 handfuls right now, I cannot foster him, they are going to keep him until we can find him a good home.

Here are some pics:
    he has one floppy ear

just look at those big ears!!!

here he is playing tug of war with Henley
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Oh, what an adorable pup he is!! It sounds like the poor guy needs to see the vet. It isn't normal to pass out like that and become disoriented. Maybe it is a seizure. Hopefully it is something that can be easily taken care of. He looks like a fun guy!! Good luck to you in finding him a home. I just love his ears!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Oh my goodness, he is SO cute!!! I would absolutely love to have him...Nebo and Nemo!!! Hehehe I wish I could! Good luck in finding him a home!

I hope someone gets him to the vet soon. What a sweetie. Maybe blood sugar levels with getting sick when he is not eating on time and passing out ect.That happens with people but sounds like vet check is needed.I hope he finds his forever home soon.

Originally posted by Byakko's Mom
    I hope someone gets him to the vet soon. What a sweetie. Maybe blood sugar levels with getting sick when he is not eating on time and passing out ect.That happens with people but sounds like vet check is needed.I hope he finds his forever home soon.
    Yeah, it could possibly be diabetes related? He's a beauty, though!! Good luck finding a good home for him!!