Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kenny sweetie

A little village, Aurignac, in the the south west of France (Europe)

Kenny sweetie

For sure cats are the best therapists and wen I see your sweet eyes I'm sure your doing a great job for your mam and dad, litle Kenny. Congratulations to be COTD but more than that congratulations to give tenderness and love to your family. I wish you a beautiful live
    Framboise
    Aurignac, France

Kenny

You have the most beautiful sweet eyes - and are such an adorable boy. How clever you are to eat at the table. My Angel picks up her food in one paw to eat it - but she has not graduated to the table - yet!

How you must be loved!

Congratulations on being COTD!
    Monte, Mimi and Angel Baby
    and their adoring mother!

Kenny ~ You are so sweet! I just loved reading your story. What a smart boy you are! Definatly a part of the family. Thank You for sharing with us and Congrats on your day as Cat of The Day!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Kenny!

What a gorgeous boy you are! I too am surprized that noone had snachted you immediately, but what luck the right family picked you. You're a smart boy sitting at the table eating with them, I can hear you have them well trained.
    I wish you a long, healthy and happy life. Have fun today on your very special day!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Cutie Kenny
    Kenny, seeing you curled up there looking so sweet on the sofa, I want to sit by you and pet you and tell you how wonderful it is that you are such good therapy for your meowmie. I’m sure that you warm her heart and lift her spirits every day with your affection and antics. Congratulations on being our very special Cat of the Day and thank you to your family for giving you a home. And, I hope you share a special dinner today.
    Steffi and Lovable

Catgratulations, Kenny!!!!

Such a handsome boy for sure! Your bright eyes and beautiful, soft stripes...well, no wonder your meowmi picked you!!!! Therapeutic powers and stress relief just come with the package when you adopt a cat! Kenny, we loved your bio - another "Happy Cat!"

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

We're celebrating! Our Minkly was selected as "Cat of the Week" on Cats Palace!!! http://www.thecatspalace.com/catoftheweek/ Our thanks to Casper, Kitty, Niina and Patrick!

Kenny

You are so handsome. I want to go right over and give you a great big kiss. Your mommy and daddy surely love you a lot. Keep up the good work as therapy for the both of them.

Congratulations on being COTD!! Enjoy your special day and make sure your mommy and daddy give you an extra special dinner tonight!

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Congratulations to you, beautiful Minkly, on being Casper and Kitty's Cat of the Week. Enjoy your special day.
    Steffi and Lovable

Blog Entries

Kenny (so cute!)

The best medicine KatMa has ever found is a FURKID. And dear Kenny, mew, mew you are that and more. CATgratulatons on being our handsome COTD. Look at a photo of the late Princess whom KatMa loved so very much. She could have been your big sister (but she was a tiny Miss, only 7 pounds at her heaviest).

Your sweet disposition is much like KatMa's beloved darling Tiggy (The Best Cat in the Universe). He spent every minute being with KatMa right up to supervising baths, showers and mew, mew,
    KatMa in the purrson "litter box"!. KatMa knows your Meowmie and Paw-Paw must cherish those sweet kitty kisses because aren't they the most wonderful of kisses?

I like that you have good table manners. I also run into the dining room and get on my chair. (right between Paw-Paw & KatMa). I like my food put on a little plate which KatMa places on the chair next to me. I just daintly nibble at it 'cause I'm not even hungry. Sitting at the table like a purrson instead of a furson is to keep my purrents company. However, mew, I do love to eat three cubes of chicken or fish, or three cubes of whatever...just to "break bread" meow, mew, purr!

Well, handsome Kenny, KatMa -- my secretary -- has laundry to do so I'll close, meow, mew, now. Have a wonderful day as our COTD; perhaps you’ll get extra treats to help you celebrate!

Live long & healthy, happy, loved & cherished by your purrsons -- all pets deserve this.

KatMa sends 100,000 kisses & hugs and I, Sasha the =^.^= send you sweet mewls, headbumps, kittykisses and nose twinkies!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Kenny, you are one beautiful Maryland cat. Your precious sweet eyes and lovely striped fur are just lovely! Congrats for being Our GORGEOUS Cat of the Day!

KOOL KENNY!

Kool Kenny , you look so relaxed on your couch. I just hope that you let your humans use it once in a while! It just seems that Kenny knows just where to sleep , and hopefully he is safer than South Parks Kenny. Great Kool Kenny COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi Kenny!
    Congrats on being COTD!!!
    You are so handsome!
    You look like a camoflage kitty because you blend into the couch so perfectly!
    I bet you are the sweetest boy!
    Me and my kitties send you big kisses and hugs!
    Best Regards, J.B. and Olive the Dog!

Kenny, you look just like my Katie girl.
    I loved reading your story about how much you have helped your meowmie in her troubled times. Yes I agree that animals are the best therapy. When I'm feeling a little down, all I have to do is go and pet one of my furbabies. or all three of them and it just lifts my spirits up again.
    Congratulations sweetie on being are best therapy COTD.
    Lots of kitty hugs and kisses for you on your special day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Kenny
    You certainly are a handsome boy! I'd love to come for dinner and see you eat at the table. I bet you have better table manners than lots of people I know. I enjoyed reading all about you. You keep up the good job of keeping your mommy happy. That's the best medicine there is. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.

Dear Kenny, I think I know why you weren't "snatched up" in a flash at the shelter. A higher power had a very special job in mind for you...sharing your life, love and devotion with your Mom, helping to heal her wounded mind, body and spirit! What a great comfort it must for her to have you there by her side. There is nothing like the love of a special kitty such as yourself to give one hope and inspiration! You are amazing, sweet, sweet Kenny and so deserving of the title Cat of the Day. Although, perhaps Cat of a Lifetime would be even more fitting! I hope tonight as you pull up a chair at the dinner table, a grand feast awaits you! Love and hugs to you dear, sweet Kenny!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~