Thread: Has anyone ever seen the movie "Malice" with Alec Baldwin and Nicole Kidman??

Has anyone ever seen the movie "Malice" with Alec Baldwin and Nicole Kidman??

If so, I have a question. I watched it yesterday and don't understand the connection between the 10 year old kid that lived next door to them and why she tried to kill him in the end???

Anyone know the answer? Good movie, btw.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

It's been awhile since i've seen the movie, however, In a scene early in the movie Pullman and kidman noticed that the neighbor kid while playing piano in his room could see them through the window in their bedroom.

This made Pullman think later that to trap kidman he would make her think the kid had seen her and baldwin together.

I think that was the reason...i thought it was a decent movie...didn't Gwyneth Paltrow play the college girl who was murdered?

It's been awhile since i've seen the movie, however, In a scene early in the movie Pullman and kidman noticed that the neighbor kid while playing piano in his room could see them through the window in their bedroom.

This made Pullman think later that to trap kidman he would make her think the kid had seen her and baldwin together.

I think that was the reason...i thought it was a decent movie...didn't Gwyneth Paltrow play the college girl who was murdered?

Ah! Now I got it. Yes, Gwyneth Paltrow did play the college girl. At the end of the movie, when they arrest Kidman for attempting to kill the kid (it was actually a CPR dummy), it's revealed that the kid was blind!!

Thanks for setting me straight guys.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Yep, that's it. That was a fun movie. I think they thought he could see her and Baldwin together and that they could see her injecting the meds that caused the ovary failure.
    -babolaypo

Only that which is the other gives us fully unto ourselves.
    -Sri Yogananda

It's important to have an end to journey toward but it's the journey that matters in the end.
    -Ursula Leguin

Geez, you guys have great memories...I forgot that the kid was actually blind!