Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Favorite Veggie?

Asparagus, corn on the cob, broccoli and mushrooms.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

All the sweet veges: carrots, corn, peas, potatoes.

I also like broccoli if it hasn't been overcooked, beans of any kind, sweet potato, asparagus, snow peas.

Cheshire Katt - I love creamed corn on toast!
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Originally posted by Miss Meow

Cheshire Katt - I love creamed corn on toast!
    Whoooo-hoooo! I'm NOT the only one.......

~Kat

Right now I'm eating raw carrots dipped in Ranch Dressing

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings

KUMARA, KUMARA ,KUMARA, YUM YUM YUM especially roasted.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Originally posted by carole
    KUMARA, KUMARA ,KUMARA, YUM YUM YUM especially roasted.
    What's kumara?
    ~Kat

.... Do Potato Chips count as a veggie?

Baby carrots with ranch dressing..yum

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

Originally posted by Cheshirekatt
    What's kumara?
    I had to do a 'search' to find out what it was I'd never heard of it either. But now that I know what they are, I don't really like them. I can eat them, but don't enjoy them. My inlaws eat them all the time, even baked with butter

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings

I think u probably call it sweet potato in usa, not sure,KUMARA is what we call it here, its the maori name i think for the vegetable, but its known by that only here really.
    Its an aquired taste i guess, never liked it as a child, but now i love it and roast pumpkin.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Originally posted by LoudLou
    .... Do Potato Chips count as a veggie?
    Yep, especially if they've been cooked in vegetable oil

Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Originally posted by carole
    I think u probably call it sweet potato in usa, not sure,KUMARA is what we call it here, its the maori name i think for the vegetable, but its known by that only here really.
    Its an aquired taste i guess, never liked it as a child, but now i love it and roast pumpkin.
    Ok....thanks!
    ~Kat

I love carrots,broccoli,corn on the cob and potatoes that is about it.
    *Jan* Master and Slave To:
    Chower(Boxer mix) Muddy(Miniature pinscher) and comming soon Rowday(Boxer puppy)

I think our nz kumara tastes different to the american sweet potato, we have the purple skin varity and gold, the maori people love to cook it in a hangi,its cooked in the ground.
    Furangels only lent.

chipotle mayo

My best buddy has THE best recipe. I'll get it for you.

Originally posted by zippy-kat
    do you make that or buy it?

las cruces had it EVERYWHERE and here there's not any!! I esp. love the chickfila spicy/sw salad dressing...mmmmmmm

>would kill for a recipe!<

-babolaypo

Only that which is the other gives us fully unto ourselves.
    -Sri Yogananda

It's important to have an end to journey toward but it's the journey that matters in the end.
    -Ursula Leguin