Thread: Sweet&Sour have a HOME!!!

Sweet&Sour have a HOME!!!

We finally found a home for Sweet&Sour. The man called today, came to see them, and took them home. He was so gentle with them. He talked to them, and petted on them. He was in a pick-up, but he put them inside to take them home. His uncle is a vet, so he said he is going to have Sweet's eye checked out first thing and see what can be done for it. He can't wait to start hunting with them. And the pups really seemed to like him, plus he wanted both!! It almost seems too good to be true, but it is!
    My pets are usually pleased with what I do, because they are not inflected with the concept of what I SHOULD be doing. My time is owned by: Missie,Thor, and Trinity!

How wonderful!! I know you feel much better now. What a great thing you did, rescuing those two precious babies, then finding a perfect new home for them. My heart feels very warm right now.

I am so glad they went together. I dreaded hearing they'd been split up. Well done!

Yay!!!!!!!
    I've Been Frosted

Harray!!! I'm sooo happy that Sweet & Sour, found a loving home!!! I'm sure they will be very well-taken care of there!

Hugs & kisses,
    Sarah & Sadie*

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Oh, that is great news, Dixie I hope your heart is lightened a bit, knowing they are together in a good home. Will you be hearing of them in the future? I hope so! Congratulations to Sweet and Sour! And thanks Dixie for giving them a second chance at life!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

That's great news!! What a perfect match.

WONDERFUL NEWS!! I am soooooo happy to hear that, I bet you are relieved to have them go together!!
    Golden smiles,

I still have the guy's phone number. I was thinking about calling one day to check how they are doing. But, I feel that they are going to be fine. They will just need a little time to adjust to their new home. It just felt right giving them to him.
    My pets are usually pleased with what I do, because they are not inflected with the concept of what I SHOULD be doing. My time is owned by: Missie,Thor, and Trinity!

God's handy-work again. Cheryl this worked out just like it was meant to. I am so excited for the pups and I am so happy you found them such a fantastic home. Everyone WINS!!!!!

I was thinking the same thing! That kind man was "heaven-sent" What a miracle! Our prayers were answered! Halleluya!

I've been Boooo'd!

yyyeeeaaahhh!!!!! see now you know that you did the right thing!!!!!! was this the ame man with the big farm????? sure call and check on them in a few days!!! if he loves them he won't mind hearing from you!!! congrats!!!! and they both went together!!! this is great!!!! the deli dog!!!!!!
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

I am so happy that they got to stay together, and that they went to a house where they will be loved! I just had a feeling that it would work out well for you. If I were you, I'd be calling every 5 seconds to ask how they are doing

wow! what great news!!!!!

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.