Thread: For Sandra...

For Sandra...

You haven't been around much lately. Everything going OK? I posted some pictures of Hans & Fritz and I don't think you saw them.

Tanya

I haven't heard from her lately eathier! I hope everything's ok!

------------------
    ***.Sadie May and LabLover.*** .*Labs rule the universe*

Ahhhhh! I just saw this! Thanks so much for asking! Didn't want to sound like poor, poor me! But, last week I got stung by a bee right inside my lower eyelid! Yikes! That was about as ouchy a thing as I've ever felt! Then came the swelling which closed my eye and the tearing! Everytime I tried to get on the computer the light would make me cry! Back to normal now! Trying to catch up with everyone. I can't wait to find the pics of Hans and Fritz! And LabLover....did you read my post about getting your film developed at CVS so you can post a pic of Sadie? Thanks so much for asking! What great friends. Now you know my sad, sad tale! Talk to you soon! Sandra, Cody and Star

------------------

Glad to hear everything is okay! We were getting worried! Welcome back!

Poor Sandra, I feel for you. I am also allergic to Bee stings. Glad you are feeling better and I hope the Swelling is gone. Even with a painful swollen Eye you never missed to congratulate each Pet of the Day. You have a Heart of Gold. I just wish I had a way with Words like you do.

Ouch!!!!! Sorry to hear that you got stung by a bee! I hate bees soooooooo much! I think we could live without them! Again, sorry, and Ouch!

------------------
    ***.Sadie May and LabLover.*** .*Labs rule the universe*

http://hometown.aol.com/sarahbcm/myhomepagedog.html

Thanks Everybody!!! You guys are too much! And yes. I just COULDN'T miss posting for each dog, cat and pet of the day!! (Actually, I had Star type my messages! )

I am so glad you are OK, Sandra. I know how bad it hurts to be stung in the eye, as I have been stung in the eye not once, but twice. Once in each eye. The first time I don't remember it well, I was only about 5 and remember I had to wear an eye patch that made me feel like a pirate

The second time I was stung in the eye it was for absolutely no reason when I was a junior in high school. The bee just after me for no reason. Someone else must have provoked it and it took it's anger out at me. It still gives me nightmares sometimes. All I remember is that horrible buzzing sound amplified, then all I could see was a big, yellow, fuzzy ball stuck to my eye and oh the pain! The most horrible place to be stung by a bee in my opinion and I feel for you. I hope yours heals fast and does not leave a black eye.

My eyes are wattering now just thinking about it Ouch!

Leslie, that's awful! Like the saying goes, "It can always be worse!" And you're the living proof! Mine went right under my sunglasses as I was gardening, so he kind of got stuck in there and really got a good bite. I didn't even have a chance to swat him away! I forgot how the sting aches and aches for hours. I too have night, and daymares of the final buzzzzzzzzzzzz gotch! Thanks for caring!!! P.S. Did you read in "pets general" that the second little baby bird "Baby" passed away on Sunday? The story is so sad!

Dear Auggie...Thank you most sincerely for your very sweet words! You are too kind!