Thread: Peanut Butter!

Peanut Butter!

Finny just LOVES peanut butter, and i mean loves it! :-) I pick him up these marrow bones at the meat store, boil off the fat, and then fill it with peanut butter, just a little. Finny gets his " treat" every day. Iv'e also been giving him a little smear of peanut butter in the middle of his Kong ( I think you all have heard of kongs, the best dog toy going, I think.) does any other dogs here like peanut butter? or ice cubes? Finny likes them to!
    Grace and my best, friend, my k9 companion, Finny.

Come see the beautiful dog breed that I love! www.tollerweb.com

Whenever I would go to my moms house I would stuff the kong toys with peanut butter and other fun stuff...within a couple of weeks we noticed a considerable amount of weight gain on her pug, Cassie It's yummy stuff but it is SO fattning

Kia adores peanut butter.

It's the only way I can get her to take her allergy pill.

She now rushes to the kitchen if I rattle a medicine bottle. LOL!

We eventually had to take our medicine together. *grins*

~Kimmy
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Drake loves peanut butter. He has his own jar at home. I put some in his kong, I dip his MilkBones in it sometimes. And when he has to take antibiotics, I cover it with PB.
    I was worried about him gaining weight, but not Drake! He is so active and gets alot of exercise.

He also loves ice cubes. Except he makes the biggest mess. Espeically if he decides he wants to eat them on the carpet, couch, or bed!

Yes my Boxer, Olli loves peanut butter.
    I don't use ice cubes very often so i am not sure how well he likes them.
    I use a low sodium and a reduced fat peanut butter for Olli(and myself). Plus it is only given every so often just as a treat.So i have had no problems with any weight gain.And of course Olli is very active.

Angie

OH YES!!All of my guys love peanut butter, that's how i give vitamins, medicine, et... and Amos loves his black Kong filled w/ Peanut butter!! He will go at that thing for an hour!! And it's good for him too!!
    Golden smiles,

Daisy likes pretty much anything, but I don't really give her peanut butter too much because it's so fattening. She loves ice cubes though, and I gave them to her all the time in the summer to cool her off a bit.

Bella hasn't had peanut butter but I am sure she would love it. Now ice cubes....there is her passion! We found this out accidentally once when an ice cube fell out of the ice dispenser and she ran off with it. From then on she was hooked on them. Now when she hears the clang, clang of someone getting ice cubes she comes running in the kitchen, no matter what she is doing, and parks herself right by the refrigerator, tail wagging. She probably gets several a day and chews them up with gusto as if they were a juicy steak!

Peanut butter is quite a boon when it comes to getting pills down (that and cheddar cheese). That's about the only time I give Hannah any because we have to watch out for too many calories. But yes, both of mine love it! What a lucky pup Finny is getting such a special treat and what a good mom you are for fixing up a bone marrow bone with peanut butter in it.