Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cookie to the RB today

I'm very sorry for your loss, Wayne. Will be thinking of you during this rough time.

Wayne, I'm so sorry to hear you have lost little Cookie. Try and remember the good things and know that she'll be playing happily at the RB with the other kitties.

Rest in Peace sweet Cookie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I'm so very sorry to hear this, Wayne But how blessed was Cookie to have known your love, devotion and gentle caring. My heart goes out to you during this very sad time. Cookie, rest easy now, dear girl. Wayne, take comfort in knowing that one day in the distant future, you and your beautiful Cookie will be togehter again. {{{hugs}}} Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh Wayne, I'm so, so sorry to hear about sweet Cookie. Sounds like she was a real sweetheart and I know you will miss her terribly.

RIP sweet Cookie, you will be missed.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Godspeed to the Bridge, Cookie.

Snowy is singing his song to guide you accross.

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss....! It must be so hard to find your sweetheart dead on the ground . This brings up all the memories I have from Sydney and his sudden death... .

Dear Wayne, try to remember all the happy moments you had with Cookie; Whatever cause her sudden death, she is happy now at the RB, playing fetch-the-mouse with my sweetheart Sydney!

Dear Wayne,

I am so sorry to read about the loss of your dear Cookie. I know that she is now playing at the RB with all of our other loved ones, may she rest in peace.

Cheryl, Emily, and Tanner

I'm so sorry Wayne. I know how much you love and care for each and everyone of your furkids.

These are not the droids you were looking for

Oh poor dear cookie...Im so sorry to hear this wayne...best wishes.

Wayne,

Please accept my sincere condolences on the loss of your Cookie. Like Phred said, try not to dwell on HOW she passed. Just remember the good memories and the wonderful life you gave her.

Godspeed Cookie. Rest is Peace sweet girl.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Gosh Wayne, I'm so sorry to hear about poor sweet Cookie. Hopefully someone will eventually tell you what happened to her, to put your mind at ease.

She had a wonderful life, and I'm sure she is smiling down at you now!
    Bunny & Kitties:

Taz - F (7); Majerle - M (4) & Loki - M (8 months)
    (pronounced: Marley).

Wayne I'm so sorry to hear of poor Cookies demise. Remember there will be another star shining tonight and all our furkids will be waiting to greet her at the Bridge.
    I know how sad and upset you'll be - hopefully the good memories will start flooding into your mind before too long.

God bless sweet Cookie - R.I.P. dear one.

{{{{Hugs}}}} across the miles Wayne xx

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Oh, Wayne, I'm so sorry about Cookie. I'm sure she knows how much you loved her.
    Sweet Cookie, rest now and play at the RB. Leroy is there and I'm sure he will watch over you. He loves being a big brother. Someday, you will be with your daddy again.

So sorry to hear this Wayne

I'm sure my Keisha & lots of other PT RB kitties & doggies will be there to welcome & make sweet Cookie feel right at home.

R.I.P. Cookie

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I do appreciate all the support and friendship that is found on this forum. Thank you, sounds so inadequate, but right now, it is all I can say. Although having Solstice and Summer to take away the defeciencies of loosing Cookie, is a definite help. Right now there are 5 new kittens added to my menagerie; Midnight, Jumper, Callie, Solstice, and Summer. This time last month if anyone had told me that I would be having a bunch of kittens added, I probably would not have believed them.

.....wayne