Thread: Memories hats

Memories hats

Hey I just got my son to put up a web site . It's his first with out help, or training let me know what you think. www.doggonememories.homestead.com/doggonememories.htm Corinna & Merlin (sofa Spud)
    Oops forgot if you ladies that do portaits want to link on please feel free.

[This message has been edited by Corinna (edited March 09, 2001).]

Hi, Corinna - I just tried visiting the site, and got a "site not found" message from homestead. Is there another URL to try?

Yea it didn't work for me either

Same here.

same!

The link is missing the last "l". Try this: http://www.doggonememories.homestead...ememories.html

I think those hats and shirts are great. I like the Golden Retrevier hat the best

Sorry we are new to this stuff. thought we had it figured out to copy and paste . some how it got missed . Corinna

Wow, that's really cool. My dog has very fine, soft fur- a sweater made of her groomings would feel pretty cool.

Sometime today my son will be doing some work on the site so some time tommorrow check it out. Also I am creating flyers that if any one e-mails me I can send a scan so if you have a place you think (groomimg salons, vethospitals.,and pet places)it could be posted , I sure would like the help. Our town is one of those here in the west hit buy high power rates and anti logging. So 2 of the 5 major emplorers are closing or huge layoffs. So I can't find work to well, hoping to be able to do this till things inprove. Thanks Corinna

Have added a second page to the site. My son is trying to add music . Any one got ideas how to add it we found the song I want, but can't seem to be able to convert it to a wave file. Help!!
    www.doggonememories.homestead.com/doggonememories.html

Corinna, what a neat thing to do! I believe I saw a Rippley's believe it or not show about a lady that did something similar(it might have been human hair, but I can't remember). I think it's a great idea, and lord knows that we can get tons of hair from a daily brushing of our dogs! Can you do the same thing with cat hair? Does length of the hair matter? What a neat idea! I might just have to start saving my cat's hair!!
    What music do you have in mind for your webpage? It can be a wav or mp3 or any type of media. If it's something from a CD, it can be coverted to a wav file. I use a free tool called musicmatch jukebox to covert files. You can download it off the internet. If you already have a file, you could email it to me at [email protected] and I could write up the code for you to stick in your webpage for it to play music.

Wolflady I sure can do cat hair. I just did a scarf for my daughter from her Horse. it was itchy but thats what she wanted.I hace even done a black lab it was slower going, but I did it for a freind. It was like doing cotton witch is 1/4 to1/2 "long.
    My son thinks he found a way but if not Ben will e-mail you. I thought "Somewhere over the Rainbow " would be a good song.

Corinna, that's so cool! I think I will start saving up my cat's hair from his daily brushing. It's that time of year again where he'll be shedding A LOT!! Good luck with the website, and let me know if you need help I'll be sure to bookmark it!