Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boo Radley

Boo Radley

Boo, what a handsome boy you are and you know it.

And you look so regal on that laptop, very professional too

Have a happy, healthy and long life with your new hoomans!

CONGRATULATIONS!!
    Oh Boo - what a wonderful furboy you are! A delight to see - so handsome. Your Meowmie's tales make me giggle, you sound such a 'person' cat it's too good to be true I can imagine you being carried round the house in a sling!! LOL! I'm sending lots of {{{{Cuddles}}}} across the miles to a truely delightful kitty.
    Enjoy your very special day sweetheart and I hope you get lots of chicken to celebrate xxx

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

A little village, Aurignac, in the the south west of France (Europe)

Boo Radley

Hi Boo,
    Do you know that phoneticaly Boo (beau) means beautiful in french? Congratulations to be COTD you look very clever on the computer. I wish you a great life with your mam and dad.
    Framboise
    Aurignac, France

Boo, what a very handsome boy you are and so lucky that your humans are so good to you. According to your story you sound like you are spoiled....good for you.

You look just like my Smokey Joe, minus the little white patch on your chest and your long hair.

Congratulations on being COTD! Make sure you are carried everywhere today.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Catgratulations, Boo!

What fun reading your bio this morning - your purrsons have quite an interesting boy on their hands (in their arms????) LOL! Life with a cat can be a very interesting experience, and Boo, we can see you are well loved and appreciated. What a wonderful Cat of the Day you are, and we agree with others - you're very handsome!!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Blog Entries

Boo Radley

Mew, mew you are soooo handsome! My KatMa has fallen deeply in love with you and I, Sasha the Cat, understand 100% why this happened.

A kitty who likes to be carried about in a sling so you can always be with our forever purrsons! How neat. KatMa understands pussycats like you -- our late Tiggy (the best cat in the universe) had to be with KatMommy every minute of the day. He did not like KatMa to spend too much time with her other furkids but did permit KatMa to spend a wee bit of time with them!

KatMa never could understand humans who would bring a furkid who has been with them 7 years to Animal shelters! KatMa would die before giving up a furkid... You & Basil have a perfect home now, so you don't need ever worry.

We see you can jump up into arms from the floor...impressive! The late Tiggy [he was 9 in this photo] liked to jump up from the floor to the top of the fridge and sleep in the cupboard over the fridge -- nice & warm! KatMa took everything off the bottom shelf so the Tiggster could sleep there...see photo below.

Tell your purrsons Angels are sent to humans, dressed up as CATS not Aliens!!

Live long & healthy, happy, loved & cherished by your purrsons...all pets deserve this.

KatMa sends 100,000 kisses & hugs and I, Sasha =^.^= send you sweet mewls, headbumps, kittykisses and nose twinkies!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Boo Radley , you are a very handsome Cat , even if you dont resemble Robert Duvall , who was Boo Radley , the loner from To Kill a Mockingbird!Duvalls film debut! You are so lucky to have humans who dont look as age as a handicap and love you for yourself! Yeah for Boo Radley COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I love it! Beautiful - Even better name! Loved the book [except for all the racism and ignorance] but it was a great story and lesson! Congrats on your day Boo!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Boo, I'm so glad that you found the home you did! That sling thing sounds like fun! Lots of you boy cats are just silly old lovers at heart.

Hello there Boo,

I loved the story your person tells us of how you came
    to live with them.I love a good rescue story & your's is great.
    I'm so glad you all met that day. You are a beautiful kitty,
    and sound like a delight to be around. Have a great day today
    Boo as our CAT OF THE DAY. Love Ya Sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Boo Radley

Hello Boo, you sweet little baba . You are not dorky - don't you listen to that! You are beautiful & perfect just the way God made you! I know your humans love you very much, so chicken all around!!!

Many cat-grats on your special day!

love, happycats, hannah, olivia, amelia, bunny, spotsy, punky, baby red and our 2 outside feral cats chat & pedro

Oh, Arthur Boo!!

My Dear Mr. Radley, I am SO GLAD to see you are Cat of the Day--I always knew you'd make it! Have a GREAT one (and some CHICKEN!!)

Mucho love,
    Auntie "Scout" Rebecca

Boo Radley
    What an interesting and handsome boy you are! I loved reading your story. My cat boys must be related to you. They know when I'm going to open a can of tuna while I'm still just thinking about it. I'm so glad you found a wonderful loving home and family. Congratulations on being our very special Cat of the Day today, sweetheart.

Boo is adorable!! Interesting name, too. Enjoy being COTD, beautiful kitty.

Yes, you are one handsome hunka cat Mr. Boo! I can't believe you jump up to your furparents from the floor, you are one talented blue kitty cat. YEAH BOO, OUR AWESOME CAT OF THE DAY!!