Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im New Here!

Im New Here!

Hello everyone. I am a dear friend of KayAnn, (*BaSim*.) And Her Simba is just precious. I have a 3 yr old American Pit Bull Terrier, Kovie and a 9 yr old Schnauzer, Simon. I love the both equally but I do got to admit me and Kovie have a great bond. I do not have any pictures of my boys but I will try to find some that look alike. And if you could all introduce yourselfs to me.

With great Love, Sheena and with doggy
    slobbers, Kovie & Simon

This looks like my Kovie

and this looks like my Simon

Kay Ann Told me how to post pictures. Isn't she a sweetie?

Hi! I just joined, too. Very nice site you have here, I look forward to chatting with you.
    Here`s a picture of my Gus on his 1st birthday. He`s grown a whole lot since then, I`ll have to shoot some new pics.

This is our tuxedo cat, Leo.

Hi Sheena, welcome, so glad you joined. Kovie and Simon are so cute. KayAnn is very nice she helps a lot of us on this board. I am partial to Simon as I have two Schnauzers, Daisy and Perry. If you would like to see them they have a web page http://www.schnauzerville.homestead.com
    will be looking forward to hearing a lot more from you and more photos.
    Jackie

------------------

Welcome Sheena and LuvmyRot. Its great to have you here. Can't wait to see lots of pictures and hear stories about your babies.
    This is a great place, and I know you will enjoy it.
    Logan

Hi Sheena and LuvMyRott. Welcome to Pet Talk! My name is Alyson. I have a mini poodle and black cat. I am also fostering a little kitten, Julius.

Welcome to the site. My name is Tanya and I have a 3 month old black miniature poodle and a 4 year old salt and pepper miniature schnauzer.

Hi! Welcome to this board.
    I have a Golden Retriever, 8 years old. You can see her pictures at:
    http://community.webshots.com/user/alicia_206

You'll have fun checking all the messages posted here.

Hi
    I`m Rottieluver45 I like Rotties...alot but I don`t have one,my dog `s name is P.J.
    I`m related to boxerluver,sloth,pj`smom and bunny_lover69...Yep whole family!!
    if you want to see P.J. go to my website www.pjallie.iwarp.com P.J. is the Cocker Spaniel. welcome to the Board!!
    ------------------
    Rotties Rock!!!!

[This message has been edited by Rottieluver45 (edited June 10, 2001).]

Welcome Luv_4_Pits and LuvMyRott! I love the pics of your sweet doggies! I love Rotties, but don't really have a love for Pits, though! Although, they aren't the worst dogs, they are some other not-so-nice doggies!! Again, welcome, and I'm glad you joined!

------------------
    ***.Sadie May and LabLover.*** .*Labs rule the universe*

Welcome Sheena and LuvMyRott. We have had a lot of new people join lately ! How great! As I say to all the new people...you will love it here! Everyone is so nice and helpful and you will laugh, cry, and gasp all at once! KayAnn is a great example. She is wonderful !

I am a mom of 3 furkids - Lexi, Sasha and Maddie. Pictures are at : http://community.webshots.com/user/cheetoe777

Welcome and enjoy !!

Angel

Aha!! Sheena!!!! Hey Gurlie!!!!!!!
    Welcome to the boards!!!

I was just telling Sheena over the phone the other day how great you guys are on here and she should join.

Sheena you will love this sight!

Hi Sheena and LuvMyRott! Welcome! My name is Sandra and I have a 2 yr. old yellow lab named Star, and a 6 yr. old husky/shep named Cody. As well as two kitty's Mr. B and Oliver and a guinea pig named Squeekers. Your furkids are beautiful! Look forward to seeing lots of pics. My kids can be see at http://community.webshots.com/user/tatsxxx11

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited June 10, 2001).]

Welcome!!! You will love this place. My name is Bridget and I have a two year old Basset Hound named Daisy. Your dogs are all beautiful!!!

Welcome to Pet Talk!