Thread: Dani

Dani

What a gorgeous boy you are! I have never heard of a Tornjak before so I'm especially happy to see you this morning and read about your marvelous personality! Congratulations to you, Dani, on being a wonderful choice for Dog of the Day!!!

Dani

Ich gratuliere DOTD , Dani!! Sehr Schoen!! Congratulations, very beautiful(handsome) Enjoy your day, Wurstchen(my mother used to call our 120 pound Airedale that-little sausage)
    Artists and dogs are not meant to be understood;merely adored!!!

CONGRATULATIONS BEAUTIFUL DANI!

I'm with Logan, I don't remember hearing of a Tornjak before, but now that I have, it's a breed that I won't soon be forgetting
    You are a truly awesome beauty Dani.
    I hope you enjoy being our Dog of the Day!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Dani!! You are handsome and so regal!!! I love the mountain breeds (having been owned by a Great Pyrenees in the past). Your breed reminds me of my Great Pyr except for one important difference, mine would listen to what we said, but decide for herself whether or not she wanted to comply! LOL If she didn't want to, she would do what you requested verrrrrrry slowwwwly, like "Why are you making me do this, I don't want to. But I will because I love you".
    Congrats to you on Dog of the Day! You have a wonderful family and I know they can't help but love you!!!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Dani!

He's a beaut. I've never heard of his breed before. I thought he was a Great Pyr. Lol. He's a beautiful dog anyways.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

What a beoooautiful big boy!! Now that's a handsome dog! He must be such a wonderful snuggle bunny. So nice to meet you dear Dani!! YOU ROCK!!

What a magnificently handsome, loving and devoted canine you are, dear Dani! A human couldn't ask for a more loyal friend and companion!! Noble IS the perfect word to describe you, Dani!! Thanks for introducing me to a most unique and beautiful breed! Congratulations to you dear Dani on being named our specatacular Dog of the Day! I wish for you and your humans many, many happy, loved filled years! together

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Dani,

You are a most gorgeous dog. When looking up a little about
    your breed, I found a Dani who had won BOB in 2002/Munich.
    Is this you sweet boy?

http://www.tornjak.net/hso01.asp?lang=en

I'm very glad to meet you today & offer congratulations on
    your day of honor here as our DOG OF THE DAY. )
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Dani Boy..you are so unbelivably handsome, a big hunk of love! How lucky for Monika and Boris that you own them! I have never heard of a Tornjak either, so thank you for enlightening me! I LOVE the Mountain breeds in every way! Please accept many hugs and kisses coming your way from stateside, congratulating you for being a most special DOTD!

I've been Boooo'd!

Blog Entries

Danius Dalmatius (AKA Dani)

Mew, Congratulations on being chosen DOTD. You are very handsome and I love the pictures of you so much! You are a sweetie no matter what season it is.

Monika and Boris are so lucky to have such a loyal, devoted and protective dog & isn't it nice when our fursons like to share?

Have a wonderful day! Live long & healthy, happy, loved & cherished by your fursons...all pets deserve this.

KatMa sends 100,000 kisses & hugs and I, Sasha the =^.^= send you sweet mewls, headbumps, kittykisses and nose twinkies!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Hi

Hi Dani! I am another who has not heard of a tornjak (did I spell that right?). Doesn't matter you are a very handsome looking boy! Congratulations on being DOTD!