Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: siamese/manx mix

siamese/manx mix

Hi! I also posted in the general forum..did not see this forum! I am curious if anyone has a siamese/manx mix. My baby is about 2 years old. She was born with a light coloring, now darker with big blue eyes. I'd love to see pics & hear stories! Thanks!

Her pic @ ratemykitten: http://www.ratemykitten.com/ratemy/kitten?image=37708
    Last edited by ash0113; 06-18-2003 at 10:25 PM.

Does anyone have a siamise/manx or maybe seal point anything and manx?

I don't.

But I thought you needed a response

Welcome to PetTalk, as I haven't seen you about here before.

I love the photo of your cat, she sure is beautiful.

Thanks...she sure thinks she is. I accidentaly posted this same thred in the general forum & got more response bout this breed there! Haha.

i don't have one but i did have a SIAMESE/ PERSIAN mix. he was beautiful. he was a longhair and was grey tabby. (the longhair wasn't as long as a persian but longer then the siamese.) i miss little 'Stevie' Ray Vaughn.

Stevie ray vaughn..how cute Persians are beautiful..what an odd combination for your cat? I bet he was beautiful!

We just had a siamese-manx born to our stubbie. I had never seen a siamese manx before. He is now six weeks old and has brownish ears and brown where his tail should be (or not be). He has rings on his legs. Blue eyes, not crossed. Was yours real light when he was born.? Ours is solid cream, no markings.

she was failry light. Not exactly cream, but more of a grey...with few dark marks. After about a year, her coat darkened all over.

New siamese/manx breed

I all, I just discoverred this forum. I have had siamese/manx mix cats for a long time. They are totally my all time favorite - just beautiful and personality plus! I had been looking for one for a few years as my favorite boy got killed. I was thinking of establishing them as an official breed. I found a lady in Oregon who has done just that. She calls them 'Owahe Bobs'. I may have mispelled it. Her website is: http://marchekranches.com. I bought a boy from her and used him to breed my flame point himalayan girl. She has just produced 4 kittens - two of which are manx - one a flame point and the other a chocolate lynx point. I am very excited. No photos yet, but perhaps I can figure out how to post one. And to make the kittens more special, and sad at the same time, my manx male disappeared! I am going to need another male if my guy doesn't come back. Anyone out there that want to send me an intact male?
    Pamela

Pouncer was A tortie /Siamese Mix , an accidental mating. She was Beautiful , with The Siamese Face and Tortie looks!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

siamese/ Manx

I have just started breeding bob/ siamese kitties and they are so pretty. It was by accident that I was able to do this. I rescued a pregnant bob tail cat now knowing it was part siamese. I bred her with a male Siamese I had and now have some great looking babes. Only 2 of them are bob tail and they are males. I already have 2 female kittens matched for them when the time comes. This breed is hard to find and I am trying to locate more info all the time. I'm so glad you have others like us to let you know you are not alone with these loving creatures. I looked up the website with the link and it didn't work but I did get the name off the website. The name of the Bob Siamese is: Owyhee Bob. If anyone has anymore information to share please do. I would love to learn more about them.

Siamese/Manx mix

Hello:

My husband and I have owned pure Siamese, which is the closest we come to Siamese/Manx. The one we have presently is a blue pt. Siamese. We had two other Siamese, which have died. One was a seal pt and we had another blue pt. Siamese

Does your cat do anything unusual. The Siamese we have now, when I pick him up, wraps his paws around my arm.

I'd like to hear about your cats and their personality.

Miss Tobina

Siamese purrsonalities

I have so many siamese now and they are very different but they are also very smart. I have them take my hands and put them where they want to be touched. They come tell me when they need something with the voices that only siamese have and I had a siamese that I rescued come to me outside one day and sit on my lap and put her little arms around my neck. Yes you might have to get used to some of there differences but when you do you can't ever let them go.
    I started out by rescueing these wild and wonderful things and they have become my family now. I will breed the tailless siamese with a beautiful chocolate point when they become of age so others can enjoy these great cats.

I just discovered this thread. Many years ago my parent's cat with a shortened tail had a litter of kittens. One was born all white with no tail. It took a bit to convince my mom that the kitten wasn't deformed. He was named Romeo and as he grew up he developed the Siamese coloring and kept his blue eyes. He was a real lover boy. He was a real sweetie.

I have a tortie manx now. I just love those tailless cats. :-)

Siamese tailless cats

These wonderful cats are really great....All siamese start out white when they are born. The older they get the points start showing up on the tips of their ears and nose etc..... I have a really pretty female chocolate point with a tail and a really pretty seat point without a tail I would like to breed.
    I'm so glad you had such a great cat, the blue eyes are one thing that sticks out no matter what they may look like!